Part 11

A couple of days after they found out they were having girl Bucky came up to her after class and placed his hands on her belly. "Kinsley Rae Barnes." he said to Sarah and she said "Baby I love it!." 

He smiled and said "I read a bunch of baby names online and kept coming back to Kinsley but I needed a middle name and I found Rae and it sounded so good with it." 

"It does baby. It's perfect." She kissed him after she made sure no one was in the room even though the dean was ok with their relationship she didn't want students to think he was getting special treatment since he was taking sophomore English Lit class. "I've to get to my last class but I wanted to tell you that cause I couldn't wait till later." he kissed her and said "love you." 

"Love you too." She said 

Bucky loved having her as his teacher again and even more so he got see his wife growing their daughter while he learned. Bucky and Sarah were crazy in love with each other and still couldn't get enough of each other even though she was getting a belly bump. 

**********

May 

It was the last week of the semester and Sarah was sitting at her desk as Bucky's class was taking their final. Her due date was June 5th with Kinsley but she knew that there was possibilty of going early since she's already been through labor before. She closed her eyes and started to take a few breathes and she looked up at the ceiling trying to determine if she was having fake or real contractions. She got up and started walk around as she was starting to realize that she was in labor. She looked right at Bucky who was taking his final he was on the last question when he happened to look up and seen her looking right at him. 

"Now?" He mouthed 

She shook her head yes and with "I think so." look 

"I'm almost done I'm on the last question." he mouthed to her 

She texted another professor once Bucky was done and had her come sit with her class for the students that hadn't finished their final. She said "That she would grade them on Friday." to the professor when she came in. Bucky was waiting at the car and she said "God why do our childern wait till the wrong time to decide they want to come out." 

He started laughing and said "That is just rude baby." 

"What Joshua came when I was home alone and she's comes in the middle of class." she said on their way to the hospital. 

"Baby they cant help that they want to see mama and daddy." he said to her 

"Mmm oh god sigh." She said as she let out a breathe from the contraction 

They got her upstairs and said "Yup definitely in labor Mrs Barnes." 

2 hours later and a epidural....

Sarah was able to push out their little girl who had a head full of red hair and blue eyes. Bucky was instantly in love with her and he said "My very own red head." he whispered as he held her once they got her cleaned up. "Hey I'm still your red head." Sarah said 

"I know you are darlin but I helped make this one." he said with a wink 

Sarah whispered "Yeah on my office floor." 

He started to smile that smile that made her fall in love with him and said "Oh baby don't be jealous." 

A few hours later everyone that was able to visit came to visit. By Thursday they were able to go home and Winnie brought Joshua home as she kept him while they were in the hospital. Winnie said "He's in love with her." 

Bucky had not put Kinsley down he was wrapped around her tiny finger already. Sarah said "I know he's already spoiling her ." 

Joe came in and saw his son  cuddling his daughter and said "He's grown up so much and I have you to thank for that Sarah." 

"I know." she said 

They sat up a pink pack and play in their bedroom for Kinsley to sleep in until they are able to move to a bigger place. But Bucky wouldn't let her sleep in it he put her in between them and later that night when both Sarah and Kinsley were sleeping he took a picture and posted it and said "My two redheaded sleeping beauties." 

Sarah saw it the next morning and she smiled and said "Baby I love you." 

"I love you darlin." Bucky said 

"I have to go grade finals." she said 

He said "Ok we will come with you." They packed both kids to the campus and she went into her office and graded all the finals and breast fed Kinsley twice while they were there. Joshua was already drinking real milk out of a sippy cup and walking by the time Kinsley was born. He was only 10 months old and she was in the process of planning his 1st birthday. 

Nat and Wanda got Kinsley a onesie similar to Joshua's but this one said "Me and Mommy only cheer for daddy." and on the back "He does better when we do." 

Bucky thought it was adorable that they got it to say that cause he always tells Sarah he has a better game when she comes.  Bucky loved being a daddy he didn't care that he was 18 and married to someone older than him and about to be a junior in college. He declared Science and English Lit majors. Sarah was beyond proud of him for taking on two majors.