Part 8

*4 months later.*

April 

"Ugh..." Sarah said as she changed her outfit for the 20th time that morning. 

"Baby what's wrong?" Bucky walked out of the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth

"Nothing fits anymore." she threw the pants in the floor as she said that.

She laid down and cried. Bucky finished brushing his teeth and laid beside her and said "Baby don't. You are still beautiful and look at the bump where our baby boy is. Just wear a dress baby." 

"I feel like that's all I wear to teach in." she said 

"Mmm and you look so good in them." he said as he kissed her 

She went to put a dress on and some ballet flats. She put her red hair up in a curly ponytail and said "Good as it going to get." 

"Baby you look beautiful just stop." he said as he placed his hands on either side of her growing belly and said "I'm so happy we are having a boy first." 

She smiled and said "Me too then when we have another one and she's girl then she will have a big brother to protect her." 

"You want more with me?" he whispered

"OF course I do baby." she said 

"I've been thinking James..that I might be ready for us to be engaged or married." she said to him as she looked up at him 

He smiled so big and said "Really baby?" 

She said "Yeah." 

He kissed her and said "That's great baby" 

They went to the class and work. He had to start football practice again and he worked for his dad when he could. Sarah still was helping him with his homework  even though she no longer taught him. When the semester was over and he had to pick his next classes for his sophomore year he said "Sarah will I get you in trouble if I wanted to take English Lit 102." 

She smiled and said "No. I already talked to the Dean cause I didn't want anything bad to happen for when we get married. Everything is going to be just fine." 

Bucky smiled at her and said "I think I want to be either a science major or a english major I haven't decided yet but I do know that you make me want to be a english major." 

She kissed him and said "See told you my class was the best class ever." 

They kissed and he said "You said the first day give my class a chance I promise you won't regret it and I haven't regretted it once darlin." 

She smiled and said "I love you James Buchanan Barnes." 

"I love you Sarah Grace Jones soon to be Barnes." he said to her 

She whispered "Joshua Buchanan Barnes is his name." 

Bucky looked up at her and said "You want him to have my middle name?"

"Yes." She said with a smile 

"I love it baby I can't wait till he's here." he said to her 

"Me too." she said. 

A/N I know this one is short but it's mainly filler.