3. Shit.

Taehyung POV:
I looked shocked as Namjoon hang up. D-Did he find out? Shit. I kissed Jimin on his Cheek and left his house as fast as I could. I took the bus to the School and ran to Namjoon's and Yunhae's Dorm and knocked on the door. After a few seconds the door slightly opened but closed again. I heard sobs coming from the other side..

Taehyung: Jungkook..
The door opened again and he was standing there with tears running down his face.
Jungkook: What did i do to you Tae? What did i ever do to you? Wasn't my love enough for you? Did i do something wrong? Was my love fake for you? Tell me Taehyung!
Taehyung: Jungkook..I- I never wanted to break you but i caught feelings for Jimin.. I- I am sorry Jungkook..
Jungkook: You know, a sorry isn't just enough. This was it Kim Taehyung. From now on we are strangers and I am moving out. Have a nice day stranger oh and-
Without knowing he punched me.

Jungkook: This is for wasting my time. You are a-
Jimin: Taehyung!

—————————————————

Namjoon POV:
Me and Yunhae left Jungkook at our place because we both went to buy him buckets of Ice cream and some Movies. When we walked down the Hallway we heard shouting. Me and Yunhae looked at each other shocked and ran to our dorm. When we were a few meters away from our dorm we saw Taehyung Pulling Jimin away from Jungkook and Jungkook was..JUNGKOOK!
I ran up to Jimin and pulled him away. Yunhae went to Jungkook and helped him getting up. His face was all bruised, blood soaking his clothes but yet he smiled. Oh Kookie..

Jimin: LET ME AT THAT FUCKING CUNT!
Namjoon: Shut up and leave.
Taehyung: Namjoon.. I-
Namjoon: I said leave Taehyung. Come another time when you know what mistake you did.
I opened the door and we three went in slamming the door close.

Yunhae POV:
Namjoon seems quite mad.. it's been a while since he really got this mad. I cleaned up all the blood and Jungkook didn't flinch. Poor boy.. I stopped cleaning and he went to shower in our shower. I sighed throwing all the tissues away. Namjoon was just in the Kitchen doing nothing.

Yunhae: Namjoon are you alright?
Namjoon: Mhm..
Yunhae: Namjoon What's wrong?
Namjoon: Nothing-
Yunhae: Don't lie to me please..
He sighed.
Namjoon: It just remembered me of my shitty past but I am fine.
I hugged him tight.
Yunhae: It's hard I know but you've come so far. I am proud of you. And soon we will be a whole family and a happy one!
He smiled. His smile just makes my day better and better. I smiled back at him and Jungkook walked in smiling. We smiled back at him and I started making something for dinner while Jungkook enjoyed his Ice cream like a little Kid.

__________________________________
A/N: UPDATED YAYAYAYAYAY!
I feel bad for Jungkook :(
Thank you everyone who reads my story because you guys make my day and I am very happy! I love you alllllllllllllllllllll!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️