Author's note:

A/N: Hello my lovely's! I really thank you guys for 1K reads, I really am thankful! Uhm I told you guys that I will end this book by chapter 20. The reason actually was, I wanted to start with the 3rd book where Sang-Min is older and they move to Busan and she goes to a new school and stuff. And the third book's name is "Forbidden love" and Suho (from Exo) is also playing a big role in that book. But I actually made up my mind. After I finished this book, I will delete both book and delete Wattpad also.. I have a lot of reasons. I will name 3

1. Stress:
I have a lot of stress these days. Like even when I am in Summer break I cannot seem to rest at all. I have family issues and I have to cope with a lot of shit and it just stresses me out.

2. No rest:
As I said, I cannot seem to rest at all. It's been A While since I slept well. Sometimes my past haunts me and I can't even concentrate on stuffs and I keep getting aggressive by little things.

3. No ideas:
As a author you must have good ideas right? Well for me, I feel like my ideas are getting worser! I don't have any ideas anymore and if I have I write them down but then the idea comes out bad. I am trying my very best to make this book good and better but I cannot seem to do it.. and I need a lot of time but I don't want to keep you guys waiting so I write and do my best even when it comes out bad. You're happiness is more important than my health! So I write for you guys cause I don't want you guys to wait.  I am still sick and I don't think I will be healthy again for school but oh well.

I hope you guys understand and I am sorry that I am deleting my books. I am not a good writer at all and I don't think my books are good either.. I am really sorry guys but there are still 2-3 chapters left till this book ends! I love all of you and I am really thankful!!

❤️