17. Forgive?

Taehyung POV:
APOLOGIZE?! I just nodded. They looked a bit uneasy so I stood up. I bowed and left the house. I sighed when I was outside. Maybe it's for the best that we stay out of Contact. I walked home and got surprised by a big Hug from Jimin.

Jimin: Where were you?
I chuckled.

Taehyung: I told you I was going to visit Yunhae.
Jimin: Oh yeah, I forgot. By the way I made you some food since you haven't eaten this Morning.
I nodded and walked into the Kitchen to see a lot of food on the table. I sat down and began to eat. Oh god I regret skipping meals. After I finished with the food, Jimin asked if I still had space in my stomach I nodded confused. He got ready and we headed out. I still don't know where we were heading. Soon we stood in front of a Ice Cream shop. That one Ice cream shop I went with Kookie, the day kookie walked away when I made a mistake..

(Flashback)

Taehyung: W-Wha
Jungkook: YOU SURE DO KNOW THAT NAMJOON IS BROKEN RIGHT?!
Taehyung: Y-Ye-
Jungkook: THEN WHY DID YOU AGREE TO IT?!
Namjoon: Okay Jungkook calm down. Tae-
Tears already streamed down my face. I was so stupid. Namjoon came up to me and hugged me.
Namjoon: It's okay Taehyung! Don't cry!
I looked at Jungkook. He turned around and walked away..
Taehyung: JUNGKOOK! COME BACK! PLEASE I AM SORRY!!
Tears kept streaming down my face. Even though, I ran after him. He walked to the Park. While he was walking I gripped his Wrist, turned him around and kissed him. Soon he parted away.
Taehyung: Why are you Ignoring me?
Jungkook: Becasue I fucking made you cry! Because I fucking couldn't control my anger!
Taehyung: So what? I still love you no matter what.
With that I pulled him into a hug. We stayed like this for a few Minutes.

Namjoon: ahem.. can we go eat ice cream now..?
He chuckled and got out of the Hug.
Jungkook: Let's go.

(end of Flashback)

Jimin: Tae..? Hey Tae are you alright??
Taehyung: Huh?
Jimin: Are you alright?
Taehyung: Ah yes, I was just thinking what flavor to choose cause every flavor is my favorite.
Lie. But what can I do?
Jimin: Ah, let's go in shall we?
I nodded and we went in.

----------------------
Yunhae POV:
Yunhae: I would forgive him after all he didn't do anything to me. I was just surprised by what he did to Kookie..
Namjoon: I will forgive him. He didn't do anything to me. After all I am still waiting for an Apology from Jimin!
Jungkook: I will forgive him but.. what if he hurts me again? What if Jimin hurts me?
Yugyeom: Don't worry Baby! He won't hurt you! I will protect you at all cost!
Yunhae: This is too cutee oh my god!
Namjoon: Should we Text Taeh-
That's when I heard her crying. I looked at Namjoon and he looked back at me, smiling like a dork. I face palmed and went into her room. Namjoon will regret it!

(5:00 p.m)
Namjoon POV:
We have come to the conclusion that we forgive Taehyung for whatever the reason was. So I texted him asking if he was home tonight.

Namjoon: Hey Tae! I wanted to ask you if you are home tonight or if you have time! Because we have to talk with you. Please text me back.
-Namjoon

I waited.
I waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And wai-

Tae: Hey Namjoon. Sure I have time tonight but is it okay if I come over? Because uhm Jimin is living with me and yeah.. please let me know!
-Taehyung

Namjoon: Sure! 8 p.m for Dinner sounds good?
Taehyung: Okay, see you then!
Namjoon: See You!

Namjoon: YUNHAE TAEHYUNG IS COMING OVER FOR DINNER!
Yunhae: SO?
Namjoon: YOU HAVE TO COOK!
With that she ran into the room with a frying pan in her hand.
Yunhae: Get your ass out of bed and start cooking!
Namjoon: I can't cook!
Yunhae: Then I will teach you now get up you lazy egg!
Namjoon: YAH!
She rolled her eyes and walked out. I groaned and got out of the bed lazily. I hope I don't burn the kitchen down..

___________________________________
A/N: I updated! I am sorry I didn't update for a while now.. uhm my life starts to get worser than its already is and I just need a break from everything but no one is letting me. And on Friday two people left my life because I tried to tell them how I actually felt and it got out wrong and said goodbye. So I was all broke and I just wanted to die but I am still alive.. yay.. and people ask themselves why I don't open up and this is the reason why I don't open up. People leave my life. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I just wanted to tell you guys that this book is ending with the 20th chapter! You will know why soon! ❤️