9. Prison.

Namjoon POV:
The Doctor called and guess what?! WE CAN TAKE SANG-MIN HOME!!!! The thing is, I didn't tell her because I thought of surprising her. So, she went to see Nona. Nona knows that we can take her home so, they will come over when everything is set. I am already excited to hold her in my arms. When I opened the door someone unexpected was in there. Someone I hate with all my heart. My fucking Dad. Why the fuck is he here and- HE IS HOLDING MY DAUGHTER!! I ran up to him and took her out of his dirty arms carefully.

Namjoon: Don't you even dare to touch her!
Anger in my voice. How can he just hold her and why the fuck is he even here?!
Mr. Kim: She is now MY daughter!

Namjoon: No.She.Fucking.Isn't! Now fuck off!
Mr. Kim: I fucking adopted her! Now give her back!
Namjoon: Hell no! I am not giving you my daughter! You didn't give birth to her did you?! My girlfriend did now leave the fucking Hospital before i will kill you!
Mr. Kim: No.
Namjoon: Leave!
Mr. Kim: No!
Namjoon: Oh so you wanna play huh?
He smirked.
Mr. Kim: You know how it works.
Namjoon: Let the game begin then.

I put Sang-Min into the crib and dragged my Dad out of the room before pushing him to the wall..

Yunhae POV:
I was at Nona's place and i felt like I haven't seen her in ages and that's true tho! I told her everything what happened so far. Sadly.. Nona has a Kidney problem and now the doctor's are looking for someone who can donate a kidney for her. I hope she gets well soon but she says that she is totally fine.. I don't want her to leave us.. just thinking abou this makes me sad but i am glad that she stays positive.

------------------------

(At the police station 6:30 p.m.) Jungkook POV:
You might ask why I am at the police station..well It isn't me who actually got caught. It's Namjoon and his Dad. Before I came here, I took Sang-Min out of the Hospital. Maysi and Yugyeom are at the house preparing everything. I just hope everything still goes well.

Officer: So Mr. Jeon you know what happened right?
Jungkook: Uhm no..? You just told me to come! How the fu- No I don't.
Officer: Okay so.. they both fought in the Hospital because of Kim Sang-Min. And as the records say, Mr. Kim actually should be in Prison years ago but he escaped. Guess he was too dumb to even realize what he did.
Jungkook: Listen Officer, I don't wanna waste my time here enymore, can you just tell me if you let Namjoon go or not and if not I would like to bail him the fuck out of that ugly ass cell!
He sighed before answering..
Officer: We are letting him leave.
Jungkook: FINALLY!

__________________________________
A/N: This is just the first part! The second part will be out on Sunday. Again I am sorry that I didn't update but I really am stressed n stuff! I am sick too but I will do and try my best! I love you all! ❤️