21. YES!

(3 Months later)
Namjoon POV:
I waited now 3 Months and it's time. I waited for her at the beach, behind me a staircase to a small ''house'' with lights and white light curtains. Why? You will see now but first-

(This morning)
I woke up next to her smiling like an Idiot. Yes I am a Idiot but the happiest Idiot on earth. Today is the day. Today will be a change. I kissed Yunhae's forehead softly and got out bed without waking her up. I brushed my teeth etc. and went downstairs after that. Her Dad was already here, feeding her a bottle. I smiled at him.

Dad: You excited?
I nodded multiple times. He laughed. Then I laughed. I went into the Kitchen seeing Maysi drinking a cup of Coffee.

Namjoon: And since when are you here?
Maysi: Since you were born.
I rolled my eyes.
Maysi: A hour ago you idiot.
Namjoon: Thank you for the compliment!
She looked at me like I was being stupid. I laughed at her reaction. I am too Happy today. I got myself a cup of coffee and sat down in front of Maysi next to Jungkook. Wait-

Namjoon: And since when you are here?!
Jungkook: Oh I came down while you were making yourself some coffee.

Namjoon: Wow.
Maysi: Okay can we go through the plan now?!
I nodded.
Maysi: So, you will be at the beach with Jungkook, Yugyeom, Mr.Kim (Yunhae's father) and Sang-Min and decorate. I will be here with Yunhae and distract her from asking the whole time where you guys are. At 7:00 p.m I will make sure she showered and dress her up. At 8:00 p.m I will blindfold her and bring her to the beach!
We all nodded.

Jungkook: Let's get to work then!

----------------------------
(at the beach)
Jungkook POV:
We are decorating for three Hours now. We started at 3.00 p.m and now it's 6:00 p.m. The lights won't just stand. I groaned annoyed. Namjoon came up to me and helped me. After the lights stood, I pushed the little staircase onto the free little house thing. Namjoon took his bag and went to that one shop who had a shower. Yup, he can shower there. His Dad went with him and I was here with Yugyeom and Sang-Min. We both got Sang-Min ready and went to the Shop where they were. Me and Yugyeom got ready too and we headed back to the beach. I texted Maysi that everything was set up.

Jungkook: Yoo.
Maysi: Don't Yoo me.
Jungkook: Calm down. Everything's set up, are you guys ready?
Maysi: Well Yunhae is ready and now she is forcing me to wear a dress too.

Jungkook: Does she know?
Maysi: What?! No! I just told her that we both are going to a fancy restaurant and she told me to wear a dress and I said I don't wanna!

Jungkook: Come on Just wear the dress!

Maysi: YOU KNOW I HATE DRESSES!
Jungkook: JUST FUCKING WEAR A DRESS AND GET HERE! END OF CONVERSATION!
Maysi: URGH FINE! BUT YOU WILL REGRET IT!
Jungkook: Yeah yeah just go and get ready!

Never talk to Maysi about dresses. She will rip your head off! I gave Namjoon the box with the-
Namjoon: THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY OH MY GOD!
He was Jumping up and down. I just laughed at him.
Jungkook: CALM DOWN!
Namjoon: I CAN'T!!
He was breathing in and out to calm himself down but breathing turned into Screaming. Yup he was screaming his lungs out. But he stopped because that's when we saw Maysi and Yunhae. Yunhae wore a beautiful peach dress and Maysi wore a beautiful blue one.

(A/N: Here are the pics of the dresses:

Yunhae's dress:

Maysi's dress:

Just wanted to show you guys

Just wanted to show you guys. Move on with the story :))

Namjoon POV:
She looked so beautiful, I just wanted to cry. She walked up the stairs and stood there. I took out the letter I wrote for her and stood in front of her. Maysi took the Blindfold away and told Yunhae to keep her eyes still closed. Everyone stood around us Holding a light balloon. I breathed in heavily..

Namjoon: You can open up your eyes now..

She opened up her eyes, looked at me, around us and smiled..

Yunhae POV:
It looked so beautiful but there was one question in my mind. What is going on? Then I saw him holding a letter and looked confused at him. He started Talking..

Namjoon: Yunhae, I am happy. Happy to be beside you and share beautiful moments with the most precious Girl in my life. You are the reason why I am happy and I don't want to stop loving you. I will never stop. Stop loving you would be a big Mistake. Leaving you would be a big Mistake. I am really thankful to have you and our daughter Sang-Min. Without you both I couldn't even smile. We both been through a lot of hard rough times but I would never leave my own Family. We have met new people who were good and bad but they couldn't love me like you do. They couldn't keep me happy like you do. And I hope I can return the love and happiness to you. You deserve it Yunhae. You really do! I love you more than myself, my soul, this world, my heart and life. So Yunhae..
He put the paper away and took out a small box. No way.. I was in tears already..

Namjoon: Will you make me the Happiest man alive and marry me?
Yunhae: YES!
I hugged him so tight while crying. I was so happy, I just couldn't believe it. Today is the best day ever! I will never forget this day. The other let the Balloons fly up to the dark sky. It was so beautiful. They pit on some music and we both danced. This night was the most beautiful night ever..

-----------------
A/N: THE END Y'ALL! I WROTE 1005 WORDS OML! I WAS SITTING AT MY COMPUTER MORE THAN AN HOUR AND FINISHED THIS BOOK! YAAYYY I AM CRYING!

Btw, I am not going to delete Wattpad nor my stories. I am starting with the third book and it will be published on the 15th August! I am happy to keep going on and I don't care about my health. I'd rather write my ass to keep you guys happy than care about myself keeping you guys sad! SO I AM GOING ON WITH THE BOOK AND WE WILL SEE US IN THE THIRD BOOK!

SEE YOU ALL THEN AND I LOVE YOU ALL!

(The third book is about Sang-Min and Suho ft. everyone else from the Pregnant by a nerd series.)

LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!