20. Will they?

(One week later on a sunny Saturday)
Namjoon POV:
I am doing really good with my Part-Time Job. I got enough Money for the present but first, I need Permission. I walked into the Cafe I smiled and sat down in front of him

Dad: You wanted to ask me something?
I nodded.

Dad: Go ahead.
I cleared my throat before talking.

Namjoon: Sir..

-------------------
(1 hour later)
YES! I got the permission and now I am heading to Taehyung's house. Yes he invited us over for Lunch. Yunhae is going there with Maysi and Jungkook. Why Yugyeom isn't coming uhhh.. I would say Jungkook and Yugyeom broke up. Jungkook isn't that sad because he knew that he still had feelings for him even though he hated him. For Yugyeom was the same. He had feelings for his ex too. Thy both talked about it and they are good friends now. I got into walked down the streets to Taehyung's house and rang the doorbell as I was standing in front of his House. Soon the door opened revealing a smiling Taehyung. I smiled back and stepped in. Everyone else was already sitting on the Table. I sat down too and we all started to eat.

Taehyung: So uhmm why I called you guys over is-
Before he wanted to tell us why, the timer on his Phone went off.
Taehyung: Be right back.
He stood up and went into the Kitchen. Then messages popped up on his Phone. Me sitting next to him and being the most curious Person on earth, took his phone and looked at the messages.

Babe: Hey baby, Don't forget to be at the shopping mall at 5:00 p.m!
Babe: I am really excited for this!

Babe: I couldn't be more excited.

Babe: We also have to plan who we are going to invite for our engagement party! But we are not inviting ''them''.

With that message my eyes widened. ENGAGEMENT PARTY?! JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG ARE ENGAGED?!
Yunhae: Hey Namjoon, what's wrong?
I looked at her still shocked not believing what I just read. She took the Phone out of my hands and I could tell that she was screaming inside. I took the Phone back out of her hands and placed it back to where it was. Soon he came back smiling. Me and Yunhae faked a little smile and stayed silent.

Maysi: What was it you wanted to say?
Taehyung: Ah yes. Uhmm it's a big deal but I hope you guys will accept it..

Maysi: SPIT IT OUT ALREADY! I HATE WAITINGGGGGG!!
Jungkook: Yahhh calm down. he will say it when he is ready.
Kookie smiled at all of us. Oh Jungkook I am sorry..
Taehyung: Well... me and Jimin are engaged..
The room was filled with silence. Taehyung looked down, Jungkook's smile walked away from his face. Me and Yunhae looked at each other and sighed. Maysi was shocked.

Jungkook: Tell me your Joking..
Taehyung: I'm not! You guys are disappointed aren't you all?
Namjoon: Taehyung-ah.. that's not it. It's just..
Taehyung: What is it??
Namjoon: Check your phone..
He checked his Phone and looked at us sad. I sighed.

Jungkook: I can't believe this. I am leaving.
With that he stormed out of the house.
Taehyung: This isn't all...
Yunhae: Go ahead.

Taehyung: I'm moving out of Seoul.
Namjoon: WHAT?! WHY??
Taehyung: Because Jimin's parents wants us to live there..
Namjoon: Does that mean..

He nodded.
Taehyung: Yes you guys won't see me nor Jimin anymore..

Yunhae: Where are you moving to?

Taehyung: Busan..
Yunhae: Oh..

------------------
Yunhae POV:
After we left Taehyung's house, we rushed to our House. When we arrived I rushed upstairs to Jungkook's room and entered. There he layed crying and screaming. I felt so bad for him..

Yunhae: Jungkook..
He quickly sat up wiping his tears away and smiled. I sat next to him and hugged him..
Yunhae: It's alright let it all out..
Jungkook: Why is he doing this to me?
He only cried. I calmed him down in a few and stroked his back.
Yunhae: Are you mad at him?
Jungkook: I am mad at myself!
Yunhae: Why?
Jungkook: For not loving him like Jimin does..
And I Sighed again. Why does it have to happen today?! I guess this is how it is now. This is now our life. Things change and people change. Will the future for Sang-Min change? Will she be happy and not broken like we all were? Will ever things change? Will they?

--------------------
A/N: Yup, this is the end. I am deleting this book in a week. I hope you guys still enjoyed this chapter! I had a great time writing both books. Even when I am struggling with Home and school and life I still had a great time. As a author I thank all of my readers for reading and voting! I hope things change soon or I won't be alive if something changes. I am having a hard time so I am really hoping for a change but I feel like it won't happen. There are readers who freak out at some parts and I find it great. Like I freak out too while writing it though. I have spent this half year with writing and I never stopped but now I am. It's hard for me to let my books go and stop doing what I have done so far but I never was really proud of the work I was paying off. I never was proud of myself and I never could be. I am sorry to end this story like this. You guys can hate on me or whatever but I would never hate you guys. You guys are the best and I am really thankful that you all read my books. Thank you again! I love you all. Please stay happy and healthy everyone okay?? :)

I will miss this book.. I will miss you guys..

Goodbye..

One last chapter left before the very last b-