Chapter 3

'Thoughts'
(Writer)
*Times*
Harrison P.O.V

I follow Griphook into a huge room with runes on the walls.

"Please sit in the middle of there and wait patiently."

I follow his finger. I sit down in the middle of the cold Stony floor. On the sides of the walls are shelves. On them it looks like healing potions.

"Alright Mr. Guant-Prince, this is going to be very painful so please be warned that if you fall unconscious your alright." Griphook says.

I stay still, biting my lip as hard as I can waiting for the pain to fill me. All of a sudden a light burning feeling is swallowing my body, It gets hotter and hotter. Then after a while it goes away.

"Whoa. Mr. Gaunt-Prince, you didn't even flinch." Someone says.

I open my eyes, I look down. Seeing that my glasses are on the ground I ask,

"May I have a body mirror?"

Right before the other goblins could say something, I see a mirror in front of me. I noticed that my hair is longer and silky. I have dark brown almost black hair. My eyes are grey, black, but have specks of red. My body has more of a female body, I look and see that one of the other goblins speak to Griphook.

"Your family is here." He says.

I shake, and bit my lip.

"Take me to them." I say with a mask on.

I follow him out to his office and inside I see 5 people, I clear my throat. The 5 people turn around, the first one I see is Severus Snape, but his hair is Silky, he doesn't have a long croaked nose, and has a grey cloak on. The second is Tom Marvolo Riddle, he has dark brown wavy hair, with pure crimson red eyes, and then a black cloak on. The other 3 people are the Malfoys'.

"Harrison? Is that you?" Severus Snape asks.

"It is I." Stating in an emotionless voice.

Tom and Severus come over and Severus touches my face.

"May I hug you Harrison?" Severus asks.

I start crying, I get hugged by my mother and then my father joins, feeling something soft. I look up and see that my wings came out and are very big. They are both black with white spots.

"Har? Is that you love?" I smell something good.

I look around to see where the sent is coming from. I see Draco Malfoy standing there, with Narcissa and Luicis Malfoy. My Angle side is screaming MATE. All of a sudden I'm running toward Draco.

"Mate." I yell.

I run, hugging him the tightest. I snuggle up to him as I hear talking and then yelling.

"Harrison honey? Are you alright?" Mother asks.

"It's just that... Dudley use to... Rape me.... But this time I think he got me pregnant..." I say in a whisper.

There was yelling and an uproar, I try not to flinch or move.

"How about we go home since it's been a very long day?" Father says.

I let go of Draco and kiss his cheek. I run over to mother and hold onto him. I feel like my soul is getting sucked out and then it stops. I look up and see a Queen sized bed in the center of the the wall. The opposite side has a bay window that over looks a huge lake, next to it is a desk with a book shelf. To the left side is a full bathroom with a tube and shower. To the left of the room is a walk in closet. The door to exit the room is by the bed. The walls are mostly white.

"Thank you, mother and father. I love you both and I'm sorry for what I did in the past." I say.

"No, son we are sorry for what we both did to you. We love you and please get some rest, in the morning we will get healer to check you out." Father says.

I nod my head and lay down, mother covers me up and I fall asleep in peace.

(Heller peeps how ya doing? I'm doing good. I want to also say thank you for reading this story I'm so happy I got to continue this book. I love Harry Potter with all my heart so yeah. Well, I'll see y'all in the next chapter. Baiii

Words:740.)