Chapter 11.

(Heller wassup peeps? So the song is just random I like it, it's called "Silence." By Marsmello ft.Khaid! Also go back into last chapter I added some things so it might not make any sense if you read this! Anyway see y'all at the end!)

'Thoughts'
(Writer)
*Time*
"Parseltongue"

Harrison's P.O.V:

I stare at my father like a mad man. I then start thinking that I could murder a lot of people that betrayed me, to get back at them.

"I would love to father!" I exclaimed with excitement.

"Good, good, now all you have to do is wear your Fallen Angle outfit and your form so then the Death Eaters can come to you at the Meetings and then you can, well you know the rest." He finishes his little rant.

"What about the babies?" Draco asks.

I look at Father, Nevy, Mother, and Draco, I look down at my baby bump.

"You may do it after you've had my grandchildren." Mother says.

I nod and kiss Draco on the cheek. We head out, we walk out to the Gardens and talk.

"So you all got the new mark correct?" I ask them.

"Yes! I like it to be honest! Wait we are going to school like this?" Neville rants on and on.

The new Mark is a dragon in a climbing form, with a snake going around it.

"I like it." Luna says in a daze.

I grab her arm and I have a vision. She was standing In a hallway and watching a woman, who was very young. She was making something and then it blew up. I see a little Luna crying in front of a casket, I get done, Luna stares at me, wide eyes, with a shocked expression.

"Seer! Your a Seer! I finally found another one like me!" Luna shouts and hugged me tightly.

I smile into her hair and we talk about visions. The others just sitting there and watching us talk like mad men. As we talk I notice Draco went inside to get "Something." Then a song starts to play.

(Song above!)

"I LOVE THIS SONG!!" I yell

Draco takes a muggle speaker turns it of full volume, and places it on a bench. We grab people's hands and have a dance party.

"I FOUND PEACE IN YOUR BODY!" I sing along to the lyrics.

I dance with Neville and our body move in the same motion. I laugh people are moving to the music and I see a bunch of people smiling.

"I love this muggle music!" Fred yells and dances with his twin.

George agrees, that's when I see the backdoors open and out steps Mother. He stares at us dancing to music he's not used to.

"Mother!" I yell and he spots me.

I grab his hand, I drag him to the group. As another song comes on.

(Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance With Me!)

I let go of his hand and dance around him.

"Come on mum dance!" I yell,

"No this... This is, fun?" Mother starts jumping up and down with the beat.

He has a light grey cloak, with smokey grey pants, I giggle at his dance moves. As we dance I hear yelling and I feel a pain in my scar. I get a vision, Father stands up and looks into hazel hard eyes.

"FATHER!" I scream.

(HEY Y'ALL! WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED? It's about to go down next chapter. Harrison will still go to Hogwarts but things will change. See ya next chappie!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

BAIIIII

WORDS:601!)