Chapter 20

(Heller y'all, how are you? First off I just wanna say thank you! We've made it 20 Chapters! I'm so happy and I can't wait for the rest of this journey. The song is "Natural" by Imagine Dragons. Hope you like the chapter!)

'Thought'
(Writer-Chan)
*Time.*

Harrison's P.O.V

I wake up with a jolt, I just had a dream about Dumblefuck's plan. I scramble out of bed, and step onto the soft carpet. Putting on my jumper I walk down the stairs in my green slippers.

"Harrison? What are you doing?" Luna asks, sitting up on the couch.

"What are you doing awake?" I ask with wide eyes.

"I'm a very light sleeper. You get used to it if you were me." She looks down.

I sit down beside her,

"What's wrong Luna? I know somethings wrong, or else you would be up in the dorm sleeping." I say pressing the words back into her mouth.

I look at her face and see tear streaks,

"Oh Luna." I grab her by the arms and pull her in.

"Ohh... It's been a six year since my mum died." Luna cried.

Pansy stumbles downstairs, Luna quickly wiped her eyes. I had a feeling something was happening between Luna and Pansy.

"Hey Luna. Harrison." Greeted Pansy,

"Hey Pans." We say in usison.

Pansy sits down on the other side of Luna, they lean on each other. I get up and slowly head out of the Portrait, I head off to mother's Chambers.

"Mother? Mother!" I ask,

"Harrison? What in Merlin's name are you doing here?" Mother comes out in his silk robes and grey slippers.

We sit down on mother's couch,

"I had a nightmare!" I snuggle into him, and start crying.

"Oh sh, sh, my dear. What did you see?" Asks mother.

"I seen y-you and.... And f-father, e-every one else being h-hurt!" I cry some more.

"Oh my little boy. You will never EVER lose us." He whispered rubbing soothing circles in my back.

"I l-love you m-mum." I say while falling into a dreamless slumber.

Severus's P.O.V

I smile down at my sweet son, who could hurt such an innocent soul? I think about what Dumbledore would want to do to us, I love my family so I will protect them.

"I love you too Harrison." I kiss his head.

    Putting a feather light charm on him, and picking him up. I stroll down to the dungeons, say the password, (Salazar) and walk to the girls dorms. I see Harrison's and walk in, set him down on the neatest bed, and cover him up.

    I walk back down to the common room, I see two figures on the couch in front of the fireplace. Luna and Pansy are cuddled against each other, with Luna on top of Pansy with her head on Pansy's chest. I walk into the boys dorms, walk down the hall, to Shawn's room, and check on him, and also his friends.

"Love you Shawn." I whisper kissing his cheek.

I see him smile in his sleep, walking back down to my Chambers. I fell back onto my bed, my eyes dropping and I fell back asleep.

Tom's P.O.V

     I creep up the stairs then into the library, grabbing a book on the ancient Greek Gods. Sighing I open the book, I stare at the facts.

'I hate this.' I say to myself.

Mumbling I set the book, I set out to find my room. I quickly change into sleep wear and get under the blankets. My eyes fall down, I fall into a nice sleep.

(HI, I UPDATED! I have a question, should I make this book a Percy Jackson crossover? Comment if you want to or nah. Lol anyway how are y'all? Okay so I hope you liked the chapter! I'll see in the next one!

Baiii!

Words: 651!!)