Chapter 21

(SORRY FOR NOT POSTING! I've been grounded bc of some stupid shit. Thanks for all the votes it helps! I also like reading y'all comments so thanks for that also! Hope you enjoy the chapter! Song: "High Hopes" by Panic! At The Disco.)

'Thoughts'
(Writer-Chan)
*Time*

Harrison's P.O.V

   I wake up in my own bed instead of mother's couch, the thoughts of last night flood back into my head. On another note I think I might just take Draco put on a date, we need some time together too! I mean yes-

"HARRISON! COME ON YOU BIG OAF! GET UP, I HAVE TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!" Shawn screams barging into the door, taking me from my thoughts.

"I'm up!" My voice cracks,

   I get dragged downstairs, (still in my sleep wear) to see both my besties laying onto of each other. I smile at them,

"Should we leave them?" Draco asks.

"Yes, or do you want to deal with Pansy?" I suggest.

  They scramble off to get ready for breakfast. I gently head back to my dorm, stepping inside and I walk over to the wardrobe to find something to wear. Finding Slytherin Robes for Pansy, Luna, and I, I set theirs on the beds and walk to the bath. I get ready, put on some Make-up and do my hair in a head band.

"Harrison?" I hear a screeching from the doorway.

   Looking out I see Draco standing there already dressed. Next to him is Blaise, Fred, and George.

"Draco!" I mock.

He playfully glares at me, I hug him.

"Are you ready?" Blaise asks.

I nod, and let go of Draco. We head down the stairs.

"Wait... Where is Shawn?" I notice he's not with us.

"Already down to the Great Hall." Fred says.

I snicker, we put our masks on and I place a glamor on. Walking out of the
dungeon's we pass Weasley and Granger.

"Hello little Death Eaters! How was your little meeting?" Snickered Weasley.

Granger roles her eyes,

"Why don't you control your Weasel?" I grab Granger's book from her nose.

"He's not mine! Now have me back my book, you git!" She says blushing.

"We all know he's your Granger!" George exclaims taking the book.

"Hey Gred, isn't she supposed to be the greatest witch of our year?" Fred asks wide eyed.

"Yep, Foerge. She is!" George says to his twin.

"Too bad they don't have their "Boy Wonder" where is he exactly?" Draco snickers out.

"No of your business Malfoy!" Snapped Weasley.

My voice got very low,

"Now, Weasley is that how Molly taught you how to talk to Purebloods?" I ask dangerously calm.

"H-How do you know my mum's name?" He says glaring at Fred and George.

"We had nothing to do with it." They say together.

Blaise whispers something into Draco's ear.

"Let's go, Mudblood and Weasley got nothing to say." Blaise sneers walking a few feet away.

   I take the book from Fred's hands. Giving her back the book, and continue walking to the Great Hall. Everyone snickers, we group by the door and walk into the Hall.

"Finally you get here! I thought you got lost." Shawn says in a dramatic tone.

I giggle because it reminds me of Draco at times. I greet him formally as to not expose ourselves to the rest of the houses.

*17 minutes later*

After a while Pansy and Luna staggered into the Hall. They spot us, Pansy's face starts going red, Luna's flushed.

"She looks mad." Squeaks out Blaise.

"On second thought, we should have woke them up!" I squeal, trying to hide my self into Draco.

Pansy gingerly walks over, but her face tells a different story.

"10 gallons this goes well." Fred whispers to George.

"Shove off!" Shawn whisper yells at them.

Draco snickers, but is cut off short.

"How DARE you all leave Luna and I lying there?!" She burst sitting down, as to not cause a scene.

"You low lying gits!" Luna says with flushed cheeks.

She hits Shawn on the back of the head,

"Hey Shawn dragged me down to the common room!" I put my hand up in defense.

"Pay up." Fred says aloud.

That gets him three wacks, on the head from Pansy, Luna and I.

"OUCH! Okay, Merlin's beard they hit hard!" Fred says messaging his head.

The rest of us are trying not to snicker,

"Okay look we are all sorry we didn't wake you." Draco says to his other best friend.

"Fine." Pansy says smiling

Luna sits down by Shawn and chats away.

We all eat in peace again, the rest of the day is spent with lessons, chatting, reading, playing chess, and guess what?

Chatting.

(HI! Oi, hope you enjoyed this chapter! I loved writing it. I'm sorry it not a bit longer or detailed! So yeah! I'll see y'all in the next one!

Baiii!

Words: 820!!)