Chapter 19

(Heller Guys and Girls! How y'all doing? Okay, so I've started another book with Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossover. On this book I will be posting on Saturday and Sundays like always. So yeah. Anyways hope you enjoy!)

'Thoughts'
(Writer-Chan)
*Time*

Shawn's P.O.V

As we're walking to Mother's Chambers, we stumbled across Granger heading from the Library.

"Hello fellow Slytherin's." She greets in a happy mood.

Granger passes by with love in her eyes, Weasley comes running about after her with a smirk on his face.

"Love Potion." We state in usison.

I laugh as Harrison giggles. We arrive to the portrait of Salazar Slytherin,

"Hello little Snakes. Password?" He gazes at us.

See this portrait's password is different from the Slytherin's.

"Family." Harrison and I say in usison.

Slytherin nods, opening the door to mum's Chambers.

"Mother?" Harrison shouts,

Mother comes out from his potions lab,

"Ahh! My children, what a pleasant surprise." He says in a happier mood.

I give him a hug, as dose Harrison.

"How have you been? Is my house treating you alright?" He shoots questions off right away.

"I've been good, I don't know about Shawn though." Har looks at me.

"I've been splendid." I state happily.

"The Slytherin's have been so good to is! I just love it so much being myself." Harrison says dreamily.

I snicker at his moon, Harrison turns and hit my arm playfully. Mother laughs at us,

"I'm so very glad to hear loves." His eyes swell with pride.

We sit and chat about our time in Slytherin, then about lessons, and finally about the twins.

"I have names, well I let Draco pick out one of the names. Since he's my mate he's going to be the father." Harrison states shyly.

Mother's eyebrows quirk up,

"Oh?" He asks.

"Dray picked Scorpius for the girl, and I pick Hades for the boy." Harrison exclaims.

"They both sound lovely!" Mother admitted,

Harrison sends a smirk my way,

"Shove off," I mouth to him.

"Now, now, boys how are Granger and Weasley acting towards you?" He questions.

"Well we seen Granger." I say,

"She looked like she was on a love Potion!" Harrison finishes.

"Why is that?" Mother says with wonder,

"She didn't say anything about how Harrison dresses." I state simply.

Mother snorts,

"She's just jealous about how my son dressed." Mother smirks at us with pride.

I laugh, and Harrison blushes.

"Now you best be off, I will tell your father I have spoken to you." Mother says.

We climb out of mother's Chambers, walking through the castle and outside to our friends. When we see a Grim,

'Uncle Sirius.' Harrison and I thought.

As we approach our friends, the grim comes over and lays down on Harrison's lap.

"Hullo Uncle Siri!" I say happily.

The black dog looks up and glares at me.

"What like Professers Black, like Sirius Black?" Blaise ask,

"Yes love. Our godfather." I say kissing his cheek.

"Oh." Blaise blushes,

The rest of the day was spent talking about spells, and having family time with our grim godfather.

(HELLER FUTHERMUCKERS! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I sure did. I love u all with my heart and soul, see y'all next chappie!

Baiii!

Words: 542.)