Chapter 8

Millie's P.O.V

"Babe" he said trying not to cry "I, I didn't know it was this bad" He put down the Sweatshirt and hugged me tight. I hugged him as well and we cried together. We sat there for what felt like days, had only been minutes.

"Millie Sprouse, I Love you,even if your father did this, I still love you." He said as he sat up
"Jake Wolf, Even though your life is a shit ton better than mine, I still love you." I said
"Babe, even though your dad did that to you in the past, this is the present, you don't have to worry about him anymore. Rewrite your history. Change it into something you don't have to cringe at."
"Ya know JJ, you've got a lot to say."
"Haha. Right now let's focus on you not drugs."
"Okay Babe." I said partly laughing
"Wanna try this again?" I said soon after a lot of silence
"Yeah let's do that." He said quickly in response

"So babe, when you lift up my Sweatshirt, you'll see a lot of the past, I was bullied by kids at school and that's why I'm covered in shit like scars."

"Oh, thanks for the heads up babe."

I pulled up the Sweatshirt, "It... It.. it's like your body tells a story."
"Ya know, I never thought of it that way. Interesting point."
"I can make it tell more. What do you think about that??"
"Well, can we take it one step at a time?"

"Is that a yes?"
"Yes."

He pulled me in for a deep kiss, "Is this okay?" He said as he pulled back.

"Stop talking babe and just do it."

Later On, After... That was over

We lay on the bed side be side. We jus sat in silence as we held hands. "Babe?"

"Yes Sugar?"
"You're amazing at that."
"Well, getting in your panties has been one of my fantasies for a while so when I could, I did."
"One of your fantasies?" I said jokingly
"Just something I wanted to do for so long."

"Do you think it'll happen?"
"One night is all it takes so, maybe."
I kissed him, "You're right."
"I love you Jake."
"I love you too Millie"

"What time is it?"
"A bit after 5"

The world went black as I shut my eyes. "Goodnight Babe." He said and kissed my forehead. I woke up shortly after. "Good morning Sleepyhead"

"Good morning Babe. Whatcha doing?"
"Well I was waiting for you to get up"
"Aw, Waiting for his precious."

Gemini came walking up the stairs.

"Hey Kiddos!" She said as she opened the door
"Hey Mom."
"Hey Mother."

Technically she wasn't my mom but, she sure acted like it.

"So what are y'all up to?" She asked
"Well I've just been sleeping" I responded
"And I've been scrolling YouTube waiting for my precious to awake." He said afterwards
"Typical. So Millie, May I do a Check-up? Just to see how you are doing."
"Yes, that'd be great actually."

Jake got up to leave, "Jake, you can stay, good news is yet to come."
"Ok." He said before he sat down in the chair by his desk.
"Well now that that is sorted, let me get some things from downstairs."

I grabbed my phone and texted my him, even though he was in the same room.
"What do you think will happen?"
"I think, you'll be almost fully healed and have something waiting for you in the oven."
"Wait what?"
"You don't understand pregnancy jokes?"
"OHHHH. I get it."
"Yeah, If it occurs what is the preferred gender?"
"Well, I'll accept either but honestly I want a little... Boy."
"Oh A miniature me."
"Yes, an absolute trouble maker. I know."
"Haha. What would you name him?"
"How about... Chris Sebastian Wolf?"
"That actually sounds pretty nice. Chris Sebastian Wolf"
"And for a little girl, Madison Rae Wolf."
"Those sound amazing sweetie! I'll make sure to have your dreams come true then."

She walked in and said "Okay are we ready?"
"Yes Ma'am"
"I'm going to need you to lay down for this portion of the examination"

So I did as told and laid down

"Ok. We're going to see what's going on with your legs first." She picked up my left leg and said, "Please bend your leg at the knee. Now after you have done that, I need you to push against my hand with only your left leg."

I did as told

"Does it hurt at all?"
"No Ma'am."
"Can you do the same thing with the right leg?"
"I'll try."
"Now, does it hurt?"
"No, not at all."

She put my leg down and said "Well that's good, that means nothing is wrong there."

Jake got up and came closer, he held my hand as she continued.

"Now, can you please lift up your sweatshirt Sweetheart?"
"Yes Ma'am." I said and lifted my sweatshirt in return.

She started feeling my ribs.

"Does any of this hurt sweetie?"
"Not a lot Ma'am."

"You know Millie, you don't have to say Ma'am Everytime I ask you something."
"Yeah, but it just seems better to use than Gemini itself."
"I know but you could use words like Miss, Miss G, Gem, Gigi, Ma..." She continued on but I cut her off

"Excuse me Ma, Um I don't know if it's possible for you to know her but the other day Jake and I got working and um.. I was wondering if you knew If... Can you tell if I'm pregnant?" I just spit it out.

She just stared at me for a bit. "Oh, Um, I can see but it might be early."

"Do it anyways, even if it is too early to tell."