3.) Teach Me

chaz
Xander's eyes became big and glassy as he watched how Chaz's lips formed the question. All the flashbacks of his past came flooding back non stop.

"We don't have to if you don't want to you know that.Right. " Chaz said panicky. Worried he might have said something wrong Chaz just continued to rub Xander's back slowly.

Xander wanted to feel Chaz's lips against his. He wanted it so bad but he was scared. He had never kissed someone he actually liked, his nerves got the best of him. Xander nodded his head looking back up to Chaz.

"I can?" Chaz asked trying to hide his feeling of happiness.

Xander nodded again. Relaxing his body having a feeling that Chaz likes to be in control. Xander crawled on all fours towards Chaz who was at the end of the bed looking down out of nervousness.

Chaz grabbed Xander's face tenderly so now they were looking into each other's eyes pausing as their lips flushed against each others Xander's breathing increasing while Chaz was calm and smooth making Xander even more nervous.

Xander closed his eyes automatically feeling Chaz's smooth plump lips against his after a couple minutes Xander bit and tugged on Chaz's lips slipping his tongue inside, making Xander gasp and pull away.

Xander looked down in embarrassment noticing the bulge and wet spot on his pants. Chaz raised Xander's head looking at the teary hazel eyes. He shook his head "No" wiping his tears away.

"X its okay" Chaz said wiping the tears away from Xander's face. Xander smiled as he felt his new nickname creep from Chaz's lips onto his cheek.

"Teach me" Xander wrote out onto Chaz's chest with a sly smile.

Chaz smirked and nodded his head slowly pulling Xander onto his lap, straddling him. Xander tensed up when he felt Chaz's hand ran over his butt and squeezed it.

"Damn you got a nigga all hard and shit making me feel all soft on the inside. " Chaz said against Xander's lips making him shiver.

Chaz gently smashed his lips against Xander making him squirm. Chaz found it amusing as he flicked his tongue against Xanders lips. Chaz ended the kiss smirking from ear to ear as Xander's cheeks were flushed red, eyes still closed, and mouth wide open panting like he just had his first orgasm.

But little did Chaz know Xander was new to everything and anything that was sexual and gentle. He had gotten used to anything abusive and rough. And that was something Xander didnt want Chaz to find out.

"Are you a virgin?" Chaz asked gently.

All Xander did was panic at the question he feared the most. His hazel eyes darted around the room looking everywhere but Chaz's brown eyes. Chaz started to get a little angry he pulled Xander back as he tried to run.

"Answer me." Chaz said sternly making his grip on Xander's hip harder making the smaller boy cringe.

"Im a virgin to gentleness, to real love, i haven't had any kindness in over.....well since i was 15. " Xander mouthed and signed counting the years nervously on his fingers.

Chaz watched as Xander move his fingers and hands round fast, mouthing the words at the same speed of his hands. But Chaz just sat there and watched not changing his expression.

"No you know damn well i aint known none of the shit you mouthed or signed. Lil nigga yo ass went to fast. "

Xander took the white board and marker off the dresser and started writing the same thing he said. He turned back around and showed Chaz the board. After reading he nodded slowly.

Just the fact that someone has made Xander's life a living hell made Chaz furious so he walked to the bathroom and locked the door leaving Xander on his bed nervous. After his shower Chaz walked into his room to see Xander had stole one of his oversized shirts, sprawled out onto his bed as soon as Chaz got in the sheets Xander clung onto him making Chaz smirk from ear to ear.

"You teach me how to soften up and i'll teach you how to love"

Comment.Vote.Read.Follow.Share
~Merp💕