23. Well Are We?

Chaz woke up to the noise of wining and groaning in the bathroom. He jumped out the bed and ran to the bathroom to see Xander's small naked body hugging the toilet as he puked.

"Whats wrong?" Chaz asked nervously as he sat behind Xander and rubbed his back.

"Ion even knoo--" he stopped mid-sentence as all he food from last night came out. Chaz continued to rub Xander's arched back to calm him down.

"Bruhh." Archie said as he bombarded into the bathroom.

"Ew no." he said turing straight back around making Chaz laugh.

" what if I'm pregnant" x whispered

"Well are you?"

"I dont know i kinda have to go---" he started but then threw up.

"Ehh okay okay lets go." Chaz said as he carried Xander to the bed.

"Ahhh." The small boy hurled all his food into the trashcan.

"JUUUSSTTIINNNEEEE!" Chaz yelled as he ran down the stars.

"What boy?"

Within seconds Chaz explained everything that happened to Xander and what he told him. So they made their way to the closest pharmacy getting 4 packs of pregnancy tests. They made their way back home quickly.

"Thank you." Chaz said as he ran back up stairs.

"Baby boy" Chaz said as he shook Xander from his nap taking him into the bathroom

"We have to wait almost an hour." Xander said as he curled up next to Chaz.

A couple of hours had passed and Archie came into the room to get Chaz for their job tonight. He ended up walking around the bathroom looking for his brush he let Chaz use until he came upon 4 pregnancy test on the counter.

"Nigga we pregnant?" He asked loudly only waking Chaz from his sleep. 

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.~Merp💕