28. Nothin' to Play Wit

Xander got up from a heavy hand yanking him off his bunk.

"Get the fuck up." Clutch said roughly but quietly between his teeth.

Xander looked at Clutch with wide eyes confused abut what is going on. He heard the guards baton running back and forth on the cells.

After roll call was finished Clutch and Xander got ready for breakfast.

"Since you are mine outside of these cells you wear this." Clutch said handing Xander an oversized grey crewneck with Clutch's name on the back.

"Thanks." He said with a soft smile.

Xander put it on following behind the bigger built man. Clutch was one of the top dogs both in and outside of jail. Standing 6 foot 5 nearly 230lbs of pure muscle. Clutch was nothing to play with.

"Infront." Clutch said making sure Xander knew where he needed to be at all times.

"Damn clutch let youngin explore a lil bit." Laughed Squash a he dapped up clutch.

"Haha now you know how i am about whats mine."

Throughout the day Xander learned the procedures on what to do outside of the cell. Before going to bed all Xander could think about was how Clutch started to make him feel with made him all tingly inside.

"Goodnight youngin."
"Goodnight Clutch."

Xander did something he never thought he would do. He hopped off his bunk and crawled on top of Clutch.

"Um whatchu doin?" He asked in a rough sleep voice.

"I wanna be yours in and out the cell." Xander whispered.

"This aint nothin to play wit."

Xander nodded as he pressed his head against Clutch's chest.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.
~Merp💕