14.) Takes Time.

"Sanchaz." Xander moaned against his neck curling his toes even more as Chaz's manhood came closer to him.

Xander pushed his head back further into the pillow as Chaz teased against his entrance.

"Yo we bout to go get something to eat." Maleek yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah yeah bye." Chaz yelled back as he gripped his hands on the smaller boys waist and swirled his tongue onto his neck making Xander buck.

"Dont cum until i say." Chaz said roughly, running his hand up and down the smaller boy's neck.

Chaz hummed as he entered his manhood into the smaller boys innocence making him gasp.

"No no." Xander said panting

"Hey shhh its okay we aint gotta do it i promise i wont hurt you." Chaz said pulling out of him.

"The foods here." Bell yelled from downstairs.

"You can go ahead i want to be alone." Xander whispered lowly. Chaz nodded and left the room.

"Wassup." Archie said with a wide smile.

Chaz gave him a mean glare and turned to the food.

"Well damn what happen while we was gone and where lil nugget."

"Nothin'" Chaz said getting his food and sitting on the couch.

"You didnt answer my question." Bell said with a smirk.

"He up stairs damn." Chaz yelled frustrated.

"Calm that shit down." Archie said seriously.

"My bad." He mumble with a mouth full of food.

"It'll take time Chaz just give him some time." Bell whispered. 

"Where-

"No i didnt call you a hoe i said you did hoe actions theres a difference unless you callin' yourself a hoe then we can both agree on something." Maleek said walking in the house behind Justine shocking everyone at what he said to her.

"What the fuck ever." Justine said grabbing her food and sitting on the counter.

"Im assuming its the hormones."

After Chaz was done he brought Xander's food upstairs to their room noticing Xander was no longer in bed.

He ran towards the closed bathroom door charging through it.

"Sanchaz whats wrong?"

"I just thought you would-"

"I have something to live for." Xander said with a little smile.

Chaz nodded taking off his clothes and getting behind the smaller boy in the bathtub.

"Sanchaz have you ever been in love?"

"Yeah. Anika" He whispered back leaning his head against the shower wall

"Trey's sister?"

Chaz nodded his head disappointed that he could love some one like her. From the outside she was as sweet as can be but manipulative and evil.  Anika is the same girl Archie cheated on Bell with but Chaz had no idea.

"Member' when i had to help you for therapy?" Xander said pressing his head softly against

"Yeah"

"The doctor said i had ovaries." Xander said just above a whisper blushing as his voice cracked on the word ovaries.

"And that means?"

"Im able to get pregnant. My chromosomes or something didn't link together like the should've "

"Are you tryna' tell me something." Chaz laughed

"Ha no Sanchaz i don't want kids now."

"Oh alright." Chaz said running his hand against Xander's cheek.

"Xander."

he hummed to the call of his name.

"I love you." Chaz whispered kissing Xander's forehead.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.

~Merp💕