7.) You Not Slick

Carlos

Wassup its been a minute since we kicked it. You've been caught up, with them bitches i dont get it........ Xander sang to him self as he walked to the patient's room.

"Well hello Mr. Augusti- Sanchaz?" Xander's voice cracked as he said the other man's name.

"Yeah i got shot near my damn di- Xander?" Chaz said looking up from his leg with wide eyes.

Xander looked at Chaz and all the good memories came flooding back into his mind making him smile on the inside.

"You.....damn" Chaz said with a smirk.

"Baby you got him?" Xander's boyfriend asked popping his head behind the door surprising Chaz.

the hispanic at the door turned around and from the back he looked exactly like the guy in the elevator a few years back.

But Chaz focused more on Xander noticing he didnt change one bit not at all which made Chaz grin from ear to ear. Xander examined Chaz noticing his facial hair growing in and more tattoos added over the years.

"That's ya man?" Chaz asked with an amused smirk on his face. Xander nodded out of nervousness which made Chaz even smirk more.

"Yall fuck?"

Xander shook his head "No" then walked to the other side to the room for a numbing needle.

"Yo tha' fuck ya' doin' wit da--- fuckah. " Chaz said roughly as Xander put the needle near the bullet wound.

"Shhh its alright." Xander meant what he said as he carefully took out the bullet in Chaz's thigh.

"In and out Sanchaz. Breathe calmly" Xander said slowly and sweetly. Chaz doing exactly what he was told.

Comment. Vote. Follow. Read. Share.
~Merp💕