5.) Just Wait On It

Archie and Maleek Chaz

"Yes i can hear enough to know what was said, well a little bit." Xander said with a shy smile.

"justine you jus' gone act like nothin happen? .....Oh hell no hol' up you gone diss me like that when i was first chillin with X but you go and do dis' bullshit. riiite." Chaz said with attitude towards Justine.

"And yes nigga thats right because i didnt trust you with his feeling and I still don't ." Justine fussed back walking towards Chaz.

"The fuck you mean man you ain't gotta worry bout it because its not ya fucking feelings." Chaz yelled crossing his arms across his chest.

"Just wait on it." Justine said walking to her room shaking her head.

.2 months later.

"What the fuck that gotta do with me?" Chaz shot back.

"I thought we was boys man." Archie said in a hushed tone. He didn't want any feelings involved but he took bell's virginity then she got shot the next day.

"Are you fuckin' serious nigga if we was boys you wouldn't have disrespected Bell like that because last time i checked her ass was a fucking virgin and you just dipped on her like it was nothing Archie and my boys dont do dat' bullshit." Chaz fussed making Archie feel like an ass. Chaz walked towards his car hopping in and headed to the hospital. He got in the crowded parking lot killed the engine of his black escalade.

"Hello i came to see Annabell Cruz." Chaz laughed a little to the nurse behind the desk. He only laughed because it was weird calling her whole name like that.

"22." The nurse said with a smile.

Chaz walked on the elevator leaning on the back wall behind a hispanic man.

"So your Chaz." The hispanic man said not even turning around.

"And you are?"

"Just know that the little slut will always be mine." He said getting off the elevator quickly.

"Chaz don't do it don't do it you on yo' 3rd strike don't do it. " Chaz said to him self walking down the hall.

"Yo--- well i'll be damned." Chaz said walking in the room seeing Bell and Archie snuggled up in the hospital bed running his fingers around the gunshot wound on her thigh from the other night.

"Now thats what my boys do." Chaz said smiling.
Even though chaz was still worried about bell's feeling he was glad she did it with a homeboy instead of some random.

Chaz turned around to see Justine and Maleek laughing down the hall shaking his head at how dysfunctional Justine was.

After classes were over everybody was in the parking lot leaning on each others car having a good time.

"Yo its Clutch." Maleek said nodding towards the car slowly passing behind them.

All eyes followed the black on black f150 as it came closer. Everyone pressed closer against the car as the big, rough looking man hopped out the car walking around it.

He leaned against his truck crossing his arms across his chest. Examining those in front of him. Clutch was intimidating even when he didn't mean to be his mean facial expression never really changed regardless of the situation.

"Thats yours?" Clutch asked Chaz nodding his head towards Xander.

Chaz looked at clutch with wide eyes and snatched his hand away from Xander's body stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Nah."

Chaz said nonchalantly leaving everyone who knew about the two's relationship, surprised. Well everyone except Justine. She moved from Maleek's grip and pulling her little brother away from Chaz.

"I waited and there it went. This was the exact bullshit i was talkin' about."

She paused looking between Chaz and Xander.

"The exact bullshit of a bitch made nigga." She whispered enough for most to hear

"Do not clench your damn jaw at her because you know she fucking right. " Xander said surprising everyone.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.
~Merp💕

(Its my birthday ya'll woot woot😂🙈)