Chapter One: The Begining.

"Come on Ralph! I'm winning here!" I teased while standing up. I was literally clutching the remote control I had in my hands a little to much. I was controlling a small blue car and Ralph was controlling the yellow one just behind mine.

"I am trying" Ralph answered and stood up as well. I smiled and looked at him for a second before back at our race. I had known Ralph for a year or so, he had the same interest about small race cars, witch was controlled by our battery driven controls, as I had. We had raced against one another in a competition our school made, he was among the best, until I came around. Though I did only place second, which... never mind. I cannot quite remember how we got to talk, but we just did, and see us now. I'm a girl at the age of 17, racing a battery driven car with a boy quite some years younger.

Buzz. Buzz. I jumped as a cell suddenly started to ring, I quickly discovered it wasn't mine but Ralph's . He picked up. "Hey momma. I'm racing, just up the street. Okay, just five more minutes." He said before hanging up.

"You need to go already?" I asked disappointed. This was my one of my only free place, I was doing something I liked for once. And I was with a friend - which I didn't have many of.

"I got five more minutes" he said and somehow used my distraction to get his yellow car ahead of mine. "Got you."

"Wait! No fair!" I said quickly looking back at our cars on the ground. We continued for a couple of minutes before something came closer, it sounded like a bike, driving with high speed. And right I was just before us landed one, it was blue and pink, with a guy sitting over the back. I recognized him to be one I shared a few classes with, and his name was Jack Darby.

"Wow..." It came from Raphael, just before silence surrounded us. Jack was panting as he stepped of the bike.

"You alright?" I asked and took a step closer to him. Still not quite understanding what just had happened.

He looked up at me and shook his head. "You got no idea." He said as two loud engines could be heard. I turned, as did Ralph, and up on the hill, next to the bridge leading over us were two cars parked, their engines spinning loudly as they suddenly drove towards us with high speed. Once they reached the edge they continued to drive, and once in the air they transformed. Literally they transformed!

I didn't know what to do when I looked at the two purple robots before us, they were tall and armed with guns, but only a couple of seconds passed before Jack's motorcycle transformed as well. As I stood there watching the motorcycle I could easily see that it was female. "It ends here, cons!" She said and engaged.

"Come on!" Jack pulled me out of the way back to the wall as the two purple robots, or whatever they were, shot at her as she ran towards them. Somehow the female was actually handing them their butts, she was really strong. I could see that shortly after she had engaged.

"What are they?" Ralph asked while looking interesting at the fight. His eyes was big under his glasses.

"Talking cars that turns into robots, or the other way around" Jack answered whit a bit of fright in his voice, though he too was looking at the fight. His messy black hair was even more of a mess right now than it used to be at school.

The robots continued their fight until the blue and pink female was shot, she slid a few meters over the ground. "Is she going to be alright?" I asked quickly but she sat up again just as another car arrived. It was a yellow, with black stripes, muscle car. It transformed and punched one of the purple robot things in the face.

It walked back and we all heard the squashing and breaking sound of something being broken. The bot froze before raising his foot, under it laid Raf's yellow battery driven car. The mussel car beeped something. Sounding like an apology.

"No problem, really." Ralph answered just as the purple robots shot after the car. He flew back and rolled over the ground. The purple bots reached him and raised their guns at him. "No Leave him alone!" Raf suddenly yelled and caught the two bots attention because they suddenly pointed their guns at us. "Please." He added quietly.

"Bad call, Ralph" I said and looked at Jack. "We should maybe get out of here." I added as one of them started to walk towards us. "Run!" I yelled and we all ran. We reached a pipe, which we climbed inside, but we wasn't safe, the bot reached a hand out literally trying to catch us.

"Come on!" Jack yelled trying to get us to run faster. As the bots hand got closer, but suddenly, it was gone again. We all stopped and looked back seeing the yellow mussel car, it beeped something again.

"Thank you." Ralph answered and smiled, the car beeped again before disappearing.

"Don't look back." Jake suddenly said and pushed Ralph forth, I quickly followed, not sure if I wanted to see more of the fight.

"What did we just see?" Ralph asked still very much surprised, like me and Jack.

"No idea, but I'm not sure I wanna find out." Jack said as we ran further into the pipe.