Chapter Twelve: Prime or Not I Dont Care! Pt 2

"Where have you been!" He growled furiously, his hair messy, he too was dirty, covered in both dirt and oil. His eyes colored more red than usual. I quickly guessed he too was more drunk than usual. It was Friday, so he had properly been at the local bar all night. "Don't tell me you've spend them with him? What have I told you about boys!" He roared and took a step forth. I acted quickly as usual. My hand grabbed Optimus' and I pulled him with me to my room, my father followed and he was quicker than usual. I had only just swung the door to close it when he stopped it. I lent to the door and pushed, with all my strength, but I knew even how hard I tried, my father would still be stronger.

However, suddenly two other hands had been placed beside mine. Optimus stood behind me and he was helping. With his help I got the door shut and the lock turned. My father continued to hit it for twenty minutes or so, before he gave in and returned to the living room.

I released my anxious breath and placed my forehead to the door. "I hate him!" I whispered as I quickly turned, avoiding Optimus and headed for my mirror. There I sat down and pulled my bag closer. I found my sketches of all the transformers and started to hang them up around it, however I had nearly forgotten Optimus was behind me, watching my every move.

"You made these?" He asked breaking his silence and sat down behind me, while snatching the one of Arcee out of my hands. He was holding it up to get a better look.

"I did. And I was about to use it for an art showing." I admitted and looked back at him. He was studying the drawing, but raised an eyebrow after I had finished speaking.

He shortly after lowered the drawing and looked seriously at me. "Did you?" He asked shortly.

"Of course not!" I said and snatched the drawing back. I turned again and hanged it up beneath the one of Bumblebee. "Anyway, you are free to stay here, but I'm going to get a nice hot bath right now." I said and stood. I went to my drawers before pulling up something I needed before I then turned to my bed and caught my pajamas. Optimus was still sitting on the floor when I passed him and went to the bathroom. I had always been lucky on that area, my room was the biggest and with it's own bathroom. I considered myself especially lucky on the nights where my father was especially violent.

I spent twenty minutes or so in the bathroom before I finished. I had changed and pulled my hair up with a hair clip. It was one of the worst things after a bath; wet hair, soaking your back.

I stopped and looked directly into the mirror before me, though someone was shielding my vision. Optimus had moved closer and was now studding some of my old pictures, with friends and family, but I quickly noticed he was holding the one of my mother and me.

Optimus suddenly looked up and noticed me in the mirror, a weak smile found it's way as he lowered down the picture again. "I'm sorry I didn't meant to.." He started but stopped once I smiled back.

"It doesn't matter. That is of my mother and I." I told and walked to him. I reached over his shoulder and took it out of his hand. "It was taken years ago, when we traveled to Europe." I told and smiled remembering the trip. We drove through Italy, Germany and many other countries. It was my first  and only trip to anywhere.

"You look like her, except for the blue hair though." Optimus said after having turned. I smiled and nodded acknowledging what he stated. Lately when Optimus was using the holo- form he couldn't keep character as the Autobot leader. I felt like he was like me, a teen, but then again one once stated that if the Autobots was to age like us, they would have been our age, maybe a bit older as their holo- forms. Bumblebee though would be like Raf, he was young when looking at the other Autobots

-"I know I do, but it is still Miko's fault, when speaking about my hair." I said in a teasing tone and reached out to the mirror to replace the photo. But a hand was suddenly placed in mine and held my arm out.