Chapter Fourteen: The Decepticon Doc

They had strapped the passed out Ratchet onto something like a gurney, just way bigger but of course they was bigger to. But I, on the other hand, had somehow managed to hide in between some cables.

"He is all yours, Knockout." It came from a familiar voice. It was Starscream! I clenched my hand into a fist wanting so badly to punch him, but I had a feeling that if I ever tried punching him, I would be the one to lose. Because my knuckles would properly break into a thousand pieces, definitely if I hit him hard enough. But I restrained myself, as the Deception to Starscream left the room.

"Let's play doctor." The red deception said. Ratchets optics widen and I saw the fear in them. He was scared that I could tell.

"Knockout, don't do this." He groaned and tried effortless to break the chain, that kept him down. "You are better than this!" He said and the red Decepticon tensed and stopped moving before the Autobot medic.

"I may once have been on Cybertron, but we are no longer in Iacon. I was chosen by the Decepticons, so don't try that trick on me." The Decepticon named Knockout growled as a saw appeared, I gasped and was about to run forth when the door suddenly opened and a blue Deception appeared. He growled something that sounded like rubbish to me before they left together.

"Ratchet!" I called after the door had closed and ran forth. The white and orange Autobot groaned and lifted his head weakly. I was really worried as I quickly climbed up onto his chest. "Who is that bot?"

"One I knew on Cybertron, but it doesn't matter now." He groaned weakly as he laid his head down. "Alexandria, can you reach Optimus and the others?" He asked not even scolding me for following him. For a moment, surprise got the best of me and I was frozen in my stand above his chest. He coughed and snapped me out of my surprise. I nodded and reached for my pocket, glad I had placed my phone there and not in my bag as I sometime do.

I unlocked it and dialed the number I knew belonged to the distress channel for the Autobots. It was dialing multiple times before it was answered. "Optimus here." It sounded. I released a relived sob.

"Optimus! You have to help us!" I almost cried. "I'm with Ratchet! And he is badly hurt!"

"Alexandria! What were you thinking!" It came from Jack. I smiled shortly while the tears ran again.

"I'm sorry." I apologized shyly.

"Alexandria, where are you?" Optimus voice broke through and I dried away a couple of tears who only was replaced by new ones.

"We are on the Decepticon warship, I believe." I sobbed and looked at Ratchet, which optics was fixed on me. "You have to help us!"

"Stay there, and we will find you! Tell Ratchet to activate his signal." Optimus instructed.

"Find us!" I pleaded.

"We will." It came shortly from Optimus before he ended the call.

"Ratchet activate your signal, Optimus orders." I said and placed my phone away. "They will find us."

"No! The Decepticons will pick it up as well. I'm not worth it!" Ratchet argued.

"Don't say that!" I cried and hammered a fist into his chest. I knew it wouldn't hurt him, it would proberly just have felt as a slight touch or something. "You are the most important! Who will be able to repair the others if you are gone? Who will watch over them, when they do something rash, who will be after Bulkhead for destroying something?" I asked and looked directly into his optics.

Ratchet was clearly hesitating with an answer when the door suddenly opened and the red Decepticon medic entered. He froze seeing me. "Well the doc has his own pet!" He chuckled and the red optics was on me.

I gasped and stood up, but I remained where I stood when he closed in on us. "You will not hurt him!" I yelled while the tears was still flowing. "I won't allow it!"

The Decepticon laughed and reached out a hand. I avoided him at first, but he eventually got a hold onto my shirt and raised me up and I instantly started to struggle, trying to get lose. "Let me go!" I growled and tried effortless to get out of his grip.

"Feisty and strange creatures, they are still so pathetic, no protective shell. They have nothing." He chuckled before raising his arm up and hanged me up like a decoration for Christmas.

"You! Don't touch him!" I yelled as he had turned to Ratchet again, the saw taken forth again. He laughed and moved closer.

"And what will you do?" He asked and placed the running saw over Ratchets chest.

"Look the other way!" Ratchet commanded but I ignored him.

"I will beat you!" I threatened though I knew that wouldn't be possible. The Decepticon laughed wildly before cutting into Ratchets chest armor. I struggled to get loose, while I heard the agonizing sounds and screams from Ratchet.

"No!" I screamed with every bit of air I had left in my lungs. "Don't hurt him!"

"Shut it, will you!" The Decepticon growled and turned to me. I was punched by only a finger and that almost made me lose consciousness. Everything was spinning, nothing made sense as I tried to look around while I still could hear Ratchet.

"Ratchet!" I called again. "Leave him alone, Knockout!" I yelled and he stopped.

"How did you know my name?" He growled and moved towards me.

"I heard it earlier." I smiled and was trying to make the time pass, so that the other Autobots could find us.

"Right." The deception growled and moved closer to me. "Why don't I try cutting you up and get a good look to what's inside of you. That's would be fun." He laughed and pushed me lightly with a finger. It brought back the memory of Starcream cutting me.

"That wouldn't be smart. I will make a huge mess." I said and looked at the red deception who actually showed deep surprise.

"You are strange, human." The bot said and moved his huge head closer to me. "Why would you say that?" He asked and crossed his arms. I just smiled as I heard commotion outside the door.

"I was buying time." I answered dryly as the doors opened and a flash of blue and red ran past me. The red doc had been slammed into the wall. Optimus stood before me, slowly taking back his hand. The one he had used to punch the Decepticon. "Optimus!" I called as he got me down.

"You scratched my paint! Prepare for surgery!" The Decepticon named Knockout yelled as a staff of some kind was launched out after us. Optimus avoided it by moving his head back.

Optimus was by Ratchets side with only a couple of steps. "Stay here." He ordered and placed me down onto Ratchet chest. I nodded, not really able to do anything else just as Knockout launched out the staff towards Optimus again, but this time something turned on. It could electrify you, quite badly I presumed by the amount of volts showing at the top.

"Get him!" I cheered at Optimus. I had just by the short amount of time spent with the Decepticon doc, really started to dislike him. He was truly a Decepticon.

They fought, until Bulkhead arrived. That was when the Decepticon fled the room. I sighed glad he was gone until Optimus turned to me. A hand was reached down. I climbed up and was then raised to his shoulder. There I sat, when he lifted Ratchet up. "You are coming home." Optimus said.

"Arcee open the ground bridge at our coordinates." Bulkhead said and the ground bridge was opened. Optimus who was carrying Ratchet and me on his shoulder, went through first, closely followed by Bulkhead.

Optimus walked directly to the sickbay and placed Ratchet down. That almost made me slide of his shoulder but I didn't get to sit there for long either. Optimus had quickly raised a hand and I climbed onto it. He had me lowered down onto the platform with the others before he turned to Ratchet again.

I was looking worriedly at every move Optimus did. He was trying to help Ratchet to the best of his abilities. He wasn't with much medical experience, like Ratchet, but he still did the best he could.

That evening I knew, I couldn't ask Optimus to take me home. Ratchet was requiring his attention more than I, so I caught a ride home with Miko, though my thoughts was with Optimus and Ratchet. What would the Autobots do without Ratchet? That was my greatest concern. But I believe in him! He is strong and will make it, I just know it!