Chapter Eight: Red.... & Blue?

A little more than two weeks had passed since I slept at the Autobot base. Though nothing had changed at home, I had changed instead. I was more open to the others and acted like a real teen, instead of a quiet mouse.

We had all experienced strange things, bad thing and good things, all by all having helped the Autobots in their fight against the Decepticons. Oh... And Jack had changed his mind and was now by Arcee's side again, helping us all, but Miko was the worst of us, she had followed Bulkhead, even the others, through the ground bridge many times, so I had a feeling if we did it we would pull a 'Miko', so to speak.

Bumblebee had just left with Raf and Arcee with Jack. I was as usual left as the last on base, though Miko was still here today, but it was only because Optimus had other things to attend to or handle. Lately if Optimus hadn't been able to pick me up or drive me home had I either gone with Miko or Ratchet had taken me. I understood but I deep inside wished Optimus would have some more free time. Anyway, there now was the fact that Jacks mom now knew of our doing as well of the Autobots existence.

She came by once in a while to say hello or just bug us because she worried. Though it sometime was annoying having her around, I still like it a bit. I had never been cared about so much before or worried about like she did. Having someone around who needed to know what we were doing and stuff like that, wasn't always only a bad thing.

"Miko?" I asked and ran to her. I figured Optimus was busy since he hadn't come back yet. "What about we hang out tonight, just until Optimus can pick me up? I don't have work either." I asked and swung my bag over the shoulder.

"Awesome! Then we can color your hair as we spoke about!" He exclaimed with a bright smile.

"We did, but why on a normal evening? Can't it wait for a bit?" I asked and scratched the back of my head. I did remember our conversation about it in school. I accidentally told her I really, someday, wanted to try dying my hair another color. Miko then told she need to re-color her hair as well in that deep pink and somehow she made the decision that we would do it together soon.

"It can't! I need to color my hair as well." She added and opened bulkheads door.

"Besides I haven't bought any coloring yet!" I added trying to talk her out of it. "Can't we just play video games or watch that monster truck program?" I asked trying anything to talk her out of it.

"Nope, you want that ride or not?" She asked having sat down in the passenger seat.

"Of course!" I said and climbed in. "Ratchet?" I turned quickly. -"Will you tell Optimus I'm with Miko?"

Ratchet looked at me, annoyance clearly showing in his eyes. "I will" he sighed and turned again. He had clearly told me once that he wasn't a messenger.

"Sweet" Miko exclaimed and moved her hand, which was closed into a fist, through the air. "Hair coloring is on the program for tonight!"

I chuckled and shook my head lightly. I knew this would become an interesting evening.

Bulkhead drove a bit faster than Optimus usually do, but I figured he didn't follow the regulations as much as Optimus.

"This way!" Miko said almost dragging me into her room, which was, yeah you can guess easily. Posters hanging on every bit of the wall, a single bed, her guitar and accessories showed into a corner. It wasn't to messy but stuff was still lying on the floor, it reminded me a little of my own, except I didn't have any posters. "So what color do you like?" She asked and pulled me out of my thoughts as she placed a little box on the floor. It was literally filled with makeup and girl stuff, but what there was most of was hair dyeing stuff.