KINGDOMS' LOCATIONS

SUPERNATURAL SPECIES TERRITORIES AND RESPECTIVE CONTINENTS

There are five supernatural species in this magical world as you can see below, and humans are everywhere.

Vampires 🧛‍♀️= Kingdom in Asia. They reign over the northern-eastern territories. Royal City and castle located in CHINA, few kilometres from Beijing. The entire Kingdom is an inaccessible area to humans thanks to an age old ancient spell casted by a witch who was mated to a previous vampire King. Vampires always established themselves near the biggest human establishments. Their food bank?

Werewolves 🐺= Kingdom in Asia. They reign over the Middle East and the southern Asian territories. The castle is located deep in the INDIAN forest Madhya Pradesh. Their territories are not magically hidden from humans, but werewolves being the territorial animals they were, they killed anyone trespassing their lands.

Witches 🧙‍♀️= Kingdom in South America. They reign over the entire South American continent. The castle is located in BRAZIL, in a prosperous city between Manaus and the Amazon Rainforest. The kingdom is completely invisible to both humans and other species thanks to many powerful spells casted by the witch Queen and her council.

Fairies 🧚‍♀️= Kingdom in Africa. They reign over the African woods and forests. Their castle is located in the Tropical Rainforest of CONGO BASIN. They're very tiny creatures and always stay hidden in the nature.

Elves 🧝‍♀️= Kingdom in Australia. They reign over Australian forests. Their castle is located in the Tropical Rainforest DAINTREE, in Queensland. Elves are the most ancient race on Earth. They have human stature but have pointed ears and longer limbs. They are the most beautiful of all species, with God like visuals. They are magical creatures and invisibility is one of their powers.