[A/N (quick thing?)] Preview

Hello! I'm kinda new to writing online and I may have A LOT of mistakes and such, I'm just not used to typing on a computer. AND IN ENGLISH! I'm actually an Estonian "child"... And actually I'm just 15.

So the story is going to have YOU, who is a female... Sorry boys! Anyway, you will have a long time internet friend who is actually Michael Mell. After so long just chatting with him online you get to meet him by going to the same school. A few days pass and Michaels ex-bestfriend Jeremy and his friends have been bulling you for hanging with Michael, a little did everyone know that you had feelings for Michael.

Thinking that Michael wouldn't like you back you bump into Jeremy who starts calling you names. A little after he'll tell you about an oblong pill called a  SQUIP. He tells you what it dose and how to get it. You do as the tall boy tells you to do and get a SQUIP. At first you think its a waste of money and time, but soon you realize the change you had made. Seeing the SQUIP looking like Eric William Morris, you decide to call him Eric. (how original?)

Soon the SQUIP starts getting feelings towards his hostess and seeing that she likes Michael, he makes you ignore him until you notice that you haven't seen him. You get mad at him for what he had done, which made him sad, he deactivates himself for quite a while. Meanwhile you and Michael are getting close. When Eric notices it, he makes a fast entrance (ERIC MAKES AN ENTRANCE? this is so stupid). You being nice and all, are at first happy to see him, but he decides to confess his feelings to you, which leaves you at a crossroad.

Will you choose Michael, or will you choose Squip?

Also you will get along with Jake, but he thinks he likes you, but he actually is in love with Chloe.