Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

"You... Look like Eric William Morris!"  I say to the... Thing standing above me. I guess it's a SQUIP? BUT OMG IT LOOKS LIKE MY FAVORITE ACTOR!!!!

"My default mode, you can also set me to... Sean Connery, Keanu Reeves...." he says showing me what he looks like-"SEXY ANIME FEMALE! AHUHUHUHUH..." he finally yells... REALLY LOUD... While in a Sailor Moon pose. He laughs while looking at me and changing back to Eric. I show him thumbs up for the look, and I swear he just blushed! 

"I did not!" the SQUIP said going more blue from his face. I just giggle at his embarrassment and ask him: "May I call you Eric? I mean you look like him and kind of sound- CAN YOU SING???" So yeah, I just yelled at him and he got startled.... Whops

"You may, and I do sing... But I WON'T!" he says to me. Alright mister Wintergreen tic-tac tasting,  Eric William Morris looking little Squippy... As soon as I taught that I get a zap in my neck.

"OW, WHAT WAS THAT?" I yelled looking behind me.

"(Y/N)... It's called spinal simulation... I am inside of your mind... that means-" he gets cut off by me.

'You can read my mind???' I think. Eric only nods. 

As soon as he stops I hear my bedroom door open. It's my dad... When did he get home? I look at him, he isn't drunk???

"Oh... You're awake?" he asks me looking in my room. "Yes." I answer him. "Were you talking to someone?" he asked looking at me concerned. I shake my head and he leaves me with my SQUIP. I look up at him and he looks like he is scanning me or something. 

"Your father is good at sneaking in... I mean we both didn't notice him getting home!" he says. I tilt my head and nod.

'Do you... Um... Do you mind looking the other direction?' I think at him. He grinned at me but looked the other way, now I could change into my sleeping clothes. 

As soon as I was done changing I looked at him, he was scrolling through some light blue screens. 'What are doing?'I ask him looking at the screens while standing besides him. Eric looks down at me and makes the screens disappear. 

"You have school tomorrow... You should get some rest, you have a big day ahead of you!" he says pushing me towards my bed. HE CAN TOUCH ME?

Well I didn't complain... I did feel sleepy. As I got in my bed I look up at my SQUIP who was smiling. "Sleep tight slugger!" he said pulling the sheets over me and left.

I grabbed my second pillow and hugged it tight, soon enough I fell asleep.

(Y/N)'s dads POV

I look in my daughters room to see her finally sleeping. I jump at the sound of my phone buzzing. It's a message from my worker...

"Sir, we have tracked down the location where they sell drugs to teenagers!" the message says.

I respond: "Great, send me the location and we'll go there as soon as possible."

"They sell them in the local Mall, it's in a "Payless shoes" store." they respond quickly.

"Alright! Thanks, send the main three there I'll get there in 5 minutes." I send.

As soon as I put my phone away I sneak out to the mall. I walk to the third floor and I am greeted by the main three, we talk though the plan and soon I enter the shop alone.

"Hello!" I greet the man at who I'm guessing is the drug dealer.

"Hello." he says sipping on his drink. I walk up to him and ask: "Do you sell SQUIPS?"

The man raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, you want one?" he asks me while walking to the back room. He comes out with a box full of minty pills. "Is this some sort of joke?" I ask. "Those are wintergreen tic-tacs!"

"I assure you they're not." the man says. "Well then, I want you to come with me and bring these with you!" I demand.

"What if I wont?" he says while looking up at me confused. I sigh and yell towards the door... I have an odd feeling we are being watched, but here aren't any cameras! The main three rush in with loaded guns, they all aim at the man. He holds up his hand in defeat. "What are you, the secret police?" he asks. "No... We're the Yakuza." I grin.

Finally he co-operates with us and we take him to my office. He sells me the pills for a discount... 

"20 000$?" I ask shocked. The man nods. I just look at my workers and they nod in approval. So i take out my check book and sign it and give the man it. He hands me the box and we let him leave.

I soon get home with the box of pills. I decide to hide the pills in the basement for the time being. Mostly cause (Y/N) dosen't go there often. I hide the box in a higher place, just in case.

And I can take a break from worrying that my dear daughter might get drugged... Unless... No, she wouldn't, would she? No-no...

Eric's (SQUIP) POV

I have been following (Y/N)'s father since she was asleep, she has drunken enough MD to keep me going... 

There wasn't much about her father on my dada base. Now I guess I know why. 

He is the head of the local Yakuza group. He is VERY protective of his daughter...  And that's the reason his ex-wife, who is (Y/N)'s mother, left. He is dating a younger woman and he is keeping that a secret from his beloved daughter.

Soon I notice that a little someone has woken up. I make myself appear in front of her. I suddenly notice that her heart beat is faster than normal. I'm guessing she had a nightmare.

"Are you alright?" I ask her, clearly knowing she isn't. She shakes her head anyway. I sit on the edge of her bed and look in her watering eyes. "Do you wan't to talk about it?" I ask placing a hand on her cheek to wipe away her tears. I notice she tries to hug me ,but she fades straight through me, so instead I pat her head and tell her it's gonna be OK.

Soon enough she fades into a deep sleep. This time I decide to shut myself off so she could rest and I would have energy in the morning.

And so I go into her brain, where I actually should exist...

I am glad Jeremy Heere introduced SQUIPS to (Y/N), I was lucky to be chosen by that sweet girl...

Wait.

Wait.

WAIT!

WHAT AM I THINKING?

I'M JUST A COMPUTER, I SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FEEL THIS WAY, AND ABOUT A USER!!!

.

.

.

I can't hide it... Holy shit I'm in love with my user.

And she is in love with Michael Mell...

.

.

.

What is this? Jealousy?