Nothings working anymore

Look guys, I feel really bad but I might just end this. My writers block is really bad and Laurex stories were never really my thing to begin with. I started off Wattpad reading Maze Runner and Dolan Twin stories.

I started writing "Love With A Curse" And was happy because I was finally writing but...I was never really happy with it.

I decided to write a sequel to it because I feel like that's what you guys wanted. But I'm not happy with what I'm writing at all. However, while I was writing "Love With a Curse" I started another story starring Jack&Jack and the Dolan Twins and I became really happy writing it.

When I was having a hard time with "Stay With Me" or "Love With A Curse" I would immediately turn to "Another Chance" and write. I am really happy with it and it's doing better than I thought it would.

I'll end this properly with just one more chapter and you guys will probably like it. But I'm not happy and I hope you guys understand. I really do love each and every one of you. I hope you stick around to read My Dolan Twin stories since that's what I'm really mostly happy with. If you don't, that's okay, I'll just miss you a lot.

I'll give you guys one last chapter.😭😁

I'll miss you.

I love you.

Kisses,
XxTeamGilinsky01xX