Chapter Six

*Final Chapter*

"I need you." I whispered in his ear.

"You don't need me. You want me." He spoke softly.

"Wanting You isn't a bad thing." I winked.

"It is when I'm supposedly a criminal." He said, gripping my waist.

"That's what they think. I know what you are." I said seductively.

"You can't do that here, babe." He ran his fingers through my hair.

"I can do whatever the hell I feel like doing." I said, pecking him on the lips.

"Oh no, you can't tease me like that." He said getting ahold of my chin and pulling me in for more. I pulled away, knowing that people were still watching.

"I think I just did." I smiled and pulled him in for a hug.

He hugged even tighter than he ever has before. If only we could go back to the good old days, when my life was much easier.

*1 year ago* (Chapter Five)

"I want you to come home." I demanded.

"I'm going to get caught." He rolled his eyes.

"So? You're going to get in trouble for protecting your family? I think not."

"Yes. I could. Besides I think you have enough to worry about." He pointed upstairs to where Ethan and Grayson were.

"I don't have to worry about them. They can take care of themselves." I whined.

"You do realize I was right all along right?" He smirked.

"Shut up, Alex!" I exclaimed.

"I'm just stating the facts. How has Grayson handled the whole thing?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked concerned.

His eyes lowered to the shirt I was wearing. Shit, I'm still wearing Ethan's shirt from last night.

"I'm not stupid, Lauren. We've done it before too." He rolled his eyes once again.

"H-he's handling it f-fine." I stuttered.

"Oh good. By the way, I'm not." Alex mumbled. He stepped closer to me. Pushing me against the door.

"We have company." I gritted my teeth.

"Don't worry. I only wanted to whisper in your ear." He got closer.

"Really? Like what?"

"I'll come back." He said.

/////
A/N:
Yeah I'll leave it here so that my amazing writer and reader poopisglitter can continue. They will be taking over the story from here! Sorry it's so short aha I know I said it would be long but I lied. I wanted to give poopisglitter more room to draw in a bigger story line to have more fun :) I love you guys so fucking much and thanks for being a part of this journey with me. We have gone through so much together and I can not explain how much I'm going to miss you. As always, I'm forever here to talk. Feel free to slide into the dms ;) no lol I'm jk. But seriously feel free to talk to me, I'm always here. Thank you to everyone who stuck with me through the very beginning even though it started out pretty shitty. I will always love you more than you know!

I'll miss you

I love you

And for the last time.

Okay bye guys, love you!

XxTeamGilinsky01xX