Cuddles

- Namjoon - 

The days had been long for the past weeks, leaving you almost no room to hang out with the guys. You had your first mixtape coming out, leaving you with major work. 

Today was just another day like that. The members started to worry about you because you didn't show up much in the dorm anymore, just staying in the studio day and night but they knew you were too into your work to focus on anything else. Yawning you finally closed the recording program, smiling to yourself. You had finished most of your work, so you could go home early. Leaving the studio, you quickly hauled a cab.

20 minutes later you tried to be as silent as possible as you opened the door. It was already 4 am and you hadn't been home in 2 days, so you didn't want to wake anyone up. Walking towards the door of your room, you sighed at the look of the empty room. Since you were the only girl you had your own room, but beeing deprived of human interaction for the past days made you sad to see the empty king sized bed in the middle of the room. 

Changing into some pyjamas, you left your room again. You just couldn't sleep alone. Normally you had your giant plushie, but it got destroyed a week ago after Jin had tried to wash it. Tiptoeeing to one room, you could already hear some snoring coming from inside. Chuckling lightly you opened the door and made your way to the bed on the window site. Tae's bed was full of plushies, so there was no room for you. Opting for the second option, you kneeled on the bed next to Namjoon. Carefully carressing his cheek you whispered "Joonie..", to let him know that you were there. Opening one eye the leader looked at you, before a sleepy smile spread across his face "You're home babygirl..". Without any other words needed, he pulled you to him on your waist, placing your face in the nook of his neck. His arms wrapped around your body, he immediatley went back to sleep after giving you a quick kiss on the top of your head. Smelling his cologne, you quickly drifted off while hugging him tightly, embracing the warmth of his body. 

- Jin - 

- Jin - 

Your cold had reached a high point in the last few hours, leaving you coughing uncontrollably. The other members had went home for the holidays, leaving you back at the dorms because they thought that you were going to visit your family also. You hadn't yet told them that you didn't have family because you thought that that would just make things uncomfortable. Huddled in the cashmere blanket that was usually in Jin's room, you made your way to the kitchen, looking for something to eat. Your vision got blurry as soon as you took out the cutting board. Breathing shakily, you started to pull out some vegetables, when your conciousness suddenly drifted apart, leaving you staggering backwards and directly into the arms of someone. You could tell who it was simply by the comforting smell he had always had. "What are you doing?", Jin scolded you before turning you around to take a look at your face. His frown immediatly changed to worry as he saw how pale you were. "Princess, what's wrong?", he asked while placing a hand on your forehead. 

Cussing he pulled his hand away. Grinning like an idiot, you chuckled, delusional from the fever. "Jinnie Oppa cursed~", you said in a funny tone. His face softened as he lifted you on the counter. "I originally came back because I had forgotten something, but I'm going to make you some food now.", he said in a serious tone before turning his back to you, taking over from where you left off.