Getting...Steamy (Pt.2)

- Suga -

Standing in the shower, you couldn't stop smiling as you sang your favorite songs out with full volume, making it echo. Today was a fansign, and you really loved meeting the fans. Noticing your good mood, Suga couldn't help but smile at you with his gummy smile whenever he saw you laughing. Finally turning the water off, you dried yourself and put on some joggers before leaving the room and meeting Suga outside. Placing a quick peck on his lips, you smiled at him brightly.

A small chuckle came from him, as he pulled you in his arms. "Someone happy?", he asked and you nodded before taking his hand as you two walked towards the stylists that were waiting to dress you.

"We're going to do some subtle pairing today, so everyone gets someone matching~", the stylists said smiling and the group quickly divided in itself. Tae was approaching you, but with a look at Suga quickly turned around and hugged Jungkook. So Tae was paired with Jungkook, RM with Jin, Jimin with J-Hope and Suga with you.

Humming you danced in the dressing room, making the stylist noona laugh as she tried to make you wear your clothes. "Aish, Y/N. Do you want to go out there naked?", she asked jokingly and a ruff voice outside of the door answered for you. "I'd love to see that.", you laughed as you recognized Suga's voice. In the end, you were finally wearing the clothes and stood next to Suga.

Twirling a strand of your hair between his fingers, Yoongi pulled you onto his lap during the car ride, earning jealous looks from the other members

Finally at the venue, you started walking in, taking your seat between Jimin and Taehyung, while Suga sat between J-Hope and Jin, looking at you from far. The seating was divided by age, so you were sitting in a line with the maknae line.

Yoongi knew that the others loved it when you had a good mood and were showing it openly, which you only did sometimes. Joking around with you, they poked your cheeks.

And so the fan sign started. It moved foward, until suddenly a girl with a sour look stood in front of you. She had a happy face when she stood in front of Tae, but was now looking at you like you killed her puppy. "Hi, nice to meet you! What's your name?", you asked smiling, wanting to stay professional and not letting your mood getting ruined. "None of your business. I'm only standing here because I have to wait for Jimin to finish. You're a nuisance. Leave the band already will you?", she hissed straight into your face and your smile crumbled a little. "Sorry you have to put up with me. Can I do something to make you feel better about me?", you asked,, trying hard not to let the sadness overcome you. "Fucking die or something.", she said with raised eyebrows, before smiling at Jimin, who had watched the scenario with an open mouth.

"You need to leave, now.", a voice suddenly said from behind you, making you twitch. Yoongi glared at the girl. "Youre my bias! It's so nice to me-", the girl started but was interrupted by Yoongi's hiss. "We don't need fans like you who don't appreciate every single one of us." The girl looked at him wide eyed before turning around and running off the stage.

BTS  Scenarios/ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara