Getting...Steamy (1)

- Namjoon - 

Sitting in the studio, RM relistened to the tracks that were finished. It was the last time to hear them before the album dropped tomorrow morning. Everyone was happy, as they didn't have to stress about it as much anymore, taking a breather before they had to perform their comeback stage. 

He knew he had neglected you for some time in order to make the finishing touches, but he also knew that you were patient enough to wait for him because you knew how important his work was. Sighing, he turned around in his chair. The other members were mostly out and about, some meeting idol friends, while others were visting their families. 

Taking his coat from the hanger, he made his way out of the studio and back to the dorm. 

He expected you to be out with the other members, but oh boy was he wrong. Trying to click on the lights, he frowned a bit. The dorm was pitch black as it was already past midnight, and now the lights weren't working? Namjoon took off his coat and placed it on the hanger and walked into the hallway. Raising an eyebrow at the slight flickering light that was coming from his room, he stepped in it to look at a large candle that was standing on his bedside table. 

As he was fully in the room, you closed the door behind him. You had hidden yourself behind the door to suprise him. At the sound of the closing door, Namjoon turned around and looked at you suprised. "Babe?", he asked with wide eyes. His suprised look quickly changed as his eyes wandered down on your body. You wore one of his shirts, which went mid-thigh for you. "You're finally home.", you said slightly purring before walking towards him. His deep chuckle sent shivers down your spine, as you laid your hands on his chest. Getting on the tip of your toes you kissed him slowly, biting his lower lip before pushing him on the bed. 

His smirk grew bigger as you turned on the bluetooth speakers with the remote control you had in your hands and Body by Syd started playing. Swaying your hips lightly, you took his shirt off, revealing the black lace lingerie you were wearing underneath. Namjoon's eyes got darker. He had seen you in swimsuits before, but never in something like this. The bulge in his pants already got bigger, just by looking at you. 

"What did I do to deserve this?", he asked in a deep voice, unable to keep his eyes off of you. Chuckling lightly, you stroked through his hair with one hand. "You've been working hard, so I thought of a reward.", you answered, while he pulled you closer by grabbing your ass. "You thought good.", he answered mumbling before placing kisses on you belly button, trailing down until his face was on your panties. 

Moaning as you felt his lips through the thin fabric, you let your head fall back. Sliding down your panties, he didn't stop kissing. And as you felt his tongue at your core you had trouble standing. "Namjoon..", you moaned his name, holding on to him as he finally turned you around, so that you layed on the bed with your back. His head was between your legs, his tongue mercilessly circling your core. Rolling your eyes back, you arched your back, holding his head down by grabbing his hair as you approached your high. Breathing heavily you looked at him as he came back up, a proud smile on his face. 

Taking off his shirt, Namjoon looked down on you while opening his leather belt. Admiring his body, you gulped a bit looking at his happy trail and following his motions with your eyes as he took off his pants, revealing his fully erect member. "This is what you do to me.", he growled and you bit your lower lip as he leaned himself over you. Kissing you passionetly, he pulled down your bra and looked down at you once again. Blushing as you laid there completely exposed, you looked to the side. "You're beautiful.", he said in a serious tone before placing his lips on your nipples, sucking slightly. Pulling him up again, you kissed him passionately, his tongue entering your mouth roughly.