First Kiss (1)

- Namjoon - 

You and Namjoon had dated quite a while now, but he didn't want to pressure you because he knew that this was your first relationship. You spent most of your days in the studio, working on music together. 

"Joonie~", you said finally bored of the workload in front of you. Namjoon was still concentrating on whatever he was doing, staring hard at the monitor. He didn't hear you at all, his whole focus laying on the work in front of him. You crawled on his lap, placing your head on his shoulder. Namjoon was used to it, he had often worked while you were sleeping in his lap, so he just continued on after pressing a quick peck on the top of your head. 

Glancing up you studied his profile. His concentrated face was really attractive to you. His brows lightly frowning, his tongue quickly went over his lips to get some moisture back in them. 

Giggling you let your fingertips run down his neck, teasing the sensitive skin behind his ear. "Stop it.", Namjoon said but a smirk appeared on his face. As his dimples appeared on his beautiful face, you couldn't help but admire him more. 

You knew that it took a lot for him to hold back, seeing how close you were everyday. Biting your lower lip, you placed your hand on the back of his neck, turning his head towards you. His eyes immediatley fluttered down to your lips, as you released your lips from you teeth. 

As you placed your lips on his, your heart rate increased a ton. His soft lips stood still for a second before returning the kiss. Namjoon's right hand wandered down to your waist while his left one was placed on the back of your head, pulling you even closer. Asking for entrance, his tongue made it's way into your mouth, teasing yours with little touches. A little clumsy, you tried to imitate what he was doing before pulling away after your lungs finally signaled you that you needed air to live. Breathing heavily you looked in his eyes. He giggled a little. "You stopped breathing? You're so cute.", he mumbled while wiping away a little saliva that was still on your lips. "I don't know how to do this yet.", you answered blushing, looking away. 

Namjoon softly placed a finger under your chin, guiding your head back to looking at him. A smirk spread across his face. "Then we'll need to practice. Hard.", he said with a deep voice before pulling you close again. 

- Jin - 

- Jin - 

You stared at Jin while he was eating his food, admiring his handsome face. As he noticed you staring, he started to grin. "If you want to stare, please do. I'm worldwide handsome after all.", Jin said before winking and starting to giggle like crazy. 

Rolling your eyes you pretended to be annoyed, but ended up joining his laugh. Looking down at all the food, you noticed that one of his favorite foods had remained untouched. Jin always spared this one for the end because he loved it too much. Grinning, you took the plate and started to eat. 

Jin looked at you as if you had just betrayed him. Grabbing his chest, he pretended to be shocked. "You're really betraying me like this?", he asked in a shaky voice, acting as if he was in complete disbelief. Placing the food in your mouth while looking him in the eyes, your winked at him. Watching as the food on the plate went in your mouth, you could see him gulping. As the food was almost gone completely, he stood up. "Thats enough, leave some for me!", he whined, walking around the table to take the plate you were holding in your hand.