First Kiss (2)

- Suga - 

Frowning at your boyfriend backstage of a music show, you could feel the jealousy creeping up on you. Suga was having a lively conversation with one of the female MCs, looking more energetic than he ever did before. 

You were originally supposed to be suprising him, that's why you came here in the first place. Suga had a solo shoot as an MC apart from beeing a BTS member, so none of the other guys were on the set. You had been together with Suga for a little over a month now but you never had time to meet alone. It was always either with the other boys or with staff members, and both of you had decided not to tell anyone yet because the release of an album was set to be soon and everyone was on edge anyways. 

But seeing him beeing so close with the MC made your face twitch. Especially when she 'accidentally' fell on him. "So, Suga-sshi, do you have anyone you love romantically?", the MC asked smiling brightly at him. They were talking about the theme of love because of the next stage that was set. As she asked that question, your heart fluttered a bit. But that quickly died down with his answer. "Not really.", he answered in his usual 'I-don't-really-care' Voice, while looking her straight in the eyes. Scoffing, I turned around. "Min Yoongi, you fucking asshole.", you mumbled under your breath, and the staff members around you looked at you with raised eyebrows. 

"Fine then.", you said then, pretending to be strong but ultimatley feeling the burning sensation of tears that started to form in your eyes. At that moment, you could feel someone behind you. The shooting of that scene was finished, and Suga realized you were there just now. 

"You're here?", he asked suprised before you could feel his hand grabbing your wrist. Pulling your wrist out of his grip you turned around. "Yes, I'm here, Min Yoongi-sshi.", You answered in a sharp tone. His smile immediatley turned into a frown. You had called him Yongs or Babe since you started dating, and not even before adressed him in this complete polite manner. 

"What's wrong?", Yoongi asked, trying to grab your hand. The staff had left after realizing that you needed some space. "Why don't you ask Miss MC that question?", you asked scoffing before grabbing your jacket. It had been raining non stop the past few days and today was no exception. He started to get irritated as you walked towards the door. "You know what? I don't even care. Leave if you want to, or stay but in another backstage room, not in mine. It's not like you mean anything.", he scoffed. His nerves had also been on edge for the past few days because of the producing, but as soon as he said that he realized what he just said. He looked at you wide eyed, staring into your hurt expression. "Babe-", he started but his sentence was interrupted as your hand slapped across his cheek. The tears that you had been holding in had broken free, streaming down your face.

Immediatley turning around, you walked outside of the backstage area. You could hear him following you but didn't bother stopping. As you were finally standing outside in the parking lot, you embraced the rain that was pouring down on you, making you completely soaked. 

Yoongi grabbed your hand, hugging you from behind. "I'm sorry. I'm just stressed.", he said quietly. Still staring at the sky, you walked a few steps foward out of his arms. "Maybe we should just stop this. We don't even have time for thi-", this time you were interrupted by a pair of lips that were pressed against you. Cold and wet from the pouring rain, his lips were trembling against yours. Holding your face in his hands, afraid to lose you, he kissed you softly. And at this moment nothing mattered anymore. You didn't have many moments with him and that wouldn't change. But the moments you had were the best you ever head. Returning his kiss you sank into his arms, you holding his face in both of your hands, trembling like him.