Getting...Steamy (Part 3)

- Jungkook -

Smiling as his hands stroked your thigh, you continued to kiss him while holding his face in your hands. You were sitting on his lap, facing him. A chuckle escaped his mouth as you let your fingers caress the sensible area behind his ears.

"That's ticklish.", he said chuckling before connecting your lips again. You had been making out for half an hour now, making your lips swollen and really sensitive. You could feel his breath even more, the tip of his tongue and the tingles it send you under. It started off as just some slight kisses here and there, until you decided that his lap was more comfortable than the bed you were sitting on originally. Jungkook was leaning against the wall, his hands slowly caressing your body through your clothing.

Pulling back after a while, you smiled at him. "You look so beautiful when your lips are swollen from my kisses.", he mumbled while letting a finger glide over them. Biting his finger playfully, you noticed his eyes getting darker. "The other ones aren't home.", Jungkook growled slightly. Chuckling at his statement, you pulled his shirt that you had been wearing over your head, so that you sat on his lap only in your bra and his oversized sweatpants that were already dangerously low on your hips. Leaning foward you kissed him again, your tongues playing with eachother before Jungkook pulled back. Looking at him with a question on your face, you quickly sucked in air as he placed his lips on your neck, sucking slightly. Getting goosebumps as his hand wandered under your bra, a moan escaped your lips. You could feel his hard member through his pants. Teasing him by letting your hips make circles, you enjoyed the look of pleasure on his face, as suddenly the door flung open and Taehyung smiled at you with closed eyes. "Babies, we brought you some food~", he sung happily until he opened his eyes and noticed the situation he just broke into. Looking at you with wide eyes before mumbling an apology hastily, he closed the door with a loud bang.

A sigh escaped your throat. Jungkook had covered you with his body as soon as the door opened, not letting anyone see the body of his girlfriend. A cuss escaped his mouth. This was already the third time you had been interrupted by someone when you were getting things...on. You had been dating Jungkook for a while now and wanted things to move on, but it seemed like the world was against it.

Pushing him back, you quickly threw his shirt on again, ignoring his pout. "Let's go eat. I have to talk with Yoongi-Oppa anyways because of the title track recording." you then said while grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

Wrapping his arms around you, you walked out with Jungkook back hugging you the whole way.

The other members looked at you two while eating with raised eyebrows. Taehyung was as red as a tomato and hid his face in Jimin's shoulders. Stitting down next to Jin, you grabbed a plate. "Please knock next time Hyung.", Jungkook said while pointing his chopsticks at V who nodded quickly. "You could've just lock- Wait. Namjoon broke the lock last week, right?", Suga began and RM nodded while scratching the back of his head.

After the meal, you sat down, leaning against Jungkook while J-Hope picked a movie. Tonight was movie night, so you were all sitting in the spacious living room. Grabbing a blanket, Jungkook placed it aorund you two, covering you completely. As the movie started, you got an idea. A smirk appeared on your face, as you let your hand stroke Jungkooks crotch through his pants, making him almost choke on his popcorn. "What are you doing?", he asked while biting his lips to hinder a moan from escaping. "Nothing.", you answered with an innocent look on your face.

Closing his eyes as your hand wandered in his pants you tilted your head. It was your first time touching Jungkook directly. Or any man, at that matter. Feeling the softness under your hand getting harder turned you on extremely. Jungkook blushed as he noticed that you started rubbing him harder. And then came the moment you couldn't hold it anymore. The group was still focused on the movie as you stood up, throwing the blanket over Jungkook. You coughed a little bit. "I'm not feeling well, so I'll go to sleep.", you mumbled at the questionable look on Jin's face, which quickly turned into worry before he nodded. "Take care of yourself.", he said smiling.