Prologue: Dante's Fate

Chapter photo: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/File:Chaldea_HQ_outside.png

Also, a little note before starting,

"Speaking"

(Thinking)

Whispering

Dante POV:

As I step through the doors into Chaldea, escaping the roaring blizzard outside, I'm greeted by a feminine robotic voice coming from the bracelet contraption I was given earlier on my way here.

Announcement; "Base sequence: human genome confirmed. Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral. Welcome to the data center for the future of humankind. This is the Security Organization for the Preservation of Humanity, Chaldea. Fingerprint, voiceprint, and DNA authentication cleared. Magical Circuit assessment complete. Username matched. You are recognized as a member of the primates."

Dante; (There'd be a major problem with that statement if I was Black instead of Italian.)

Announcement; "Nice to meet you. You're our final visitor today. We hope you enjoy your time here."

I take a step forward but notice the automatic doors don't open up for me to enter.

Announcement; "Another 180 seconds is needed to complete the admission process. Enjoy a simulated battle while you wait."

~Timeskip to after the battle cuz I don't wanna write it~

After getting through that I notice a bench nearby, and since I haven't slept for the past 2 days I decide a little nap should be fine. I lay down and fall asleep in no time, but just as soon as it started I am awoken to a strange sound and wet feeling on my cheek.

???; "Fou? Kyuu... Kyuu? Fou! Fou... Fou!"

I get up and open my eyes to be greeted by a pink haired girl with purple eyes and glasses. She wearing a white and grey jacket with a black button up shirt and red tie with a strange symbol on it. She's also wearing a skirt and white undershirt, along with brown shoes and black stockings.

 She's also wearing a skirt and white undershirt, along with brown shoes and black stockings

{http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Shielder_(Fate/Grand_Order)}

Girl; "... Umm. Since it's neither morning nor night, please wake up, Senpai."

Still tired, I answer her groggily.

Dante; "And who might you be?"

Girl; "That's a hard question to answer suddenly. Maybe I'm not important enough for you to know my name?"

After a few seconds of me just blankly staring at her, she then grows a blush and looks at me slightly embarrassed.

Girl; "No, I do have a name. I have a proper name. But I never really had the chance to use it... I'm afraid I don't leave a good first impression... Ahem. Anyway, can I ask you a question, Senpai? You were asleep, but I don't see why you'd sleep in the hall."