Chapter 6: Fuyuki's Holy Grail

Chapter Photo: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Grail

"Speaking"

(Thinking)

Whispering

Dante POV:

Archer tried getting some distance after I cut his cheek while he was distracted, but wherever he went I was right with him. He wasn't able to fire any arrows because of how close I was to him, constantly slashing while Caster shot fireballs from a distance. Archer eventually backed up and his bow disappeared, before it was replaced by 2 swords.

 Archer eventually backed up and his bow disappeared, before it was replaced by 2 swords

{https://aminoapps.com/c/fate-stay-night-1/page/blog/emiya-vs-emiya/WjqZ_7ZhXuL1QQbazlwJ6mvWdoRGvknNP8}

He dashes towards me and we clash blades, putting our weight behind our swords to try and push the other back. After a few seconds of neither of us giving in, we back up at the same time then run at each other again. We're swinging, trying to land a hit on the other, but we keep blocking them. There are sparks flying everywhere, and neither of us has gotten a hit in. Archer starts charging up another spell as we're clashing.

Dante; (We need to end this quick, I've got a bad feeling something's gonna happen in there.)

I run towards Archer with the blades in my right hand aiming for his face. He leans back to dodge it and notices Caster about to fire his spell. As he's distracted by that I throw one of my blades to a spot at Archers back right. The spell goes off and Archer jumps back to where my blade is. I put the rest of my  blades away and into my sleeves before putting my hand on the ground and focusing my mana there.

Dante; "Ethereal Chains!"

A line of mana travels from my hand to the blade through the ground. The blade dissipates and chains made of mana come out and wrap around Archer. Caster sees his opportunity and uses his Wickerman to finish off Archer. Without a second thought I immediately run to the cave.

Dante; "I'm going on ahead Caster!"

Caster lightly chuckles to himself as he watches me run.

Caster; "Quite the Master I've gotten myself, doesn't even wait to replenish his mana and goes to help his friends."

I enter into a massive room and see Mash, Ritsuka, and Olga facing off against a woman in black armor wielding a sinister looking sword. She's got a lot of magical energy, and it seems... twisted somehow.

 twisted somehow