Chapter 2: Splitting Up

"Speaking"

(Thinking)

Whispering

Dante POV:

Before I've even taken 3 steps Olga decides she wants to say something and walks in front of us.

Olga; "Stop. Before we start exploring the city, isn't there something you two want to say to me?"

She's looking at me and Ritsuka when she says this so I feel it isn't gonna be a fun conversation.

Ritsuka; "No, nothing in particular."

Dante; "You're looking exceptionally beautiful, Olga."

She blushes as she looks at me and tries to calm down.

Olga; "W-What!? N-No, you idiot! Don't you remember what happened in the Command Room!?"

Mash; "Ah, Senpai, Master, it's probably about when you two dozed off in the Command Room."

I stopped paying attention and started thinking about the events leading to this predicament.

Dante; (So Olga was compatible with my healing magic? When I think about it, it's only ever worked on me and that bastard. That means her spirit circuits are compatible with mine, or whatever that rat bastard said about the magic.)

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Mash speak.

Mash; "Do you remember now, Senpai, Master?"

Ritsuka; "...Vaguely, I guess."

Dante; "Yeah, 100%. The whole thing."

Olga; "... You weren't really listening after all, were you?"

Dante; "When? Back then or now? Either way the answer is gonna be the same."

This made Olga clearly upset as she glared at us and crossed her arms.

Olga; "Honestly! Sit yourselves down! How could you come to a Singularity not knowing the situation or your mission?"

Dante; "Well A: We weren't supposed to go on this Singularity mission, and B: It just dragged us in here."

Olga; "Just shut up and listen. We at Chaldea-"

Just then, 6 more skeletons appeared and started making their way towards us.

Mash; "Director, leave that for later. Enemies are incoming!"

Dante; "Perfect! Time to bust some skulls!"

Ritsuka; "Mash, let's go!"

We start running towards the skeletons as Olga just sits there watching us.

Olga; "Hey, come back here! Listen to what I have to say!"

I drop my arms to my sides to let my blade handles fall out and grip them in between my fingers. I then have my mana flow into them to create the blades.

 I then have my mana flow into them to create the blades