Levi x Depressed Reader

Your P.O.V

Knock Knock! "Who is it?!" I called, my voice raspy. "It's Eren, Corporal wants to see you in his office!" I groaned loudly. "Whatever. I'll be there in a minute" I got up from my position on the floor and checked the mirror. I sighed in defeat as I realised just how red and hot my face was, and how puffy and pink my eyes were. Corporal wouldn't be able to tell I'd been crying right? And if he could, why would he care? Nobody else does so I wouldn't be surprised.

Levi's POV

Knock knock! "State your name and business" My visible scowl came audible through my tone, but I was no longer mad when I heard the voice of an angel. "(Yn), Eren said you wanted to see me Sir" She sounded.. upset? But I didn't know why... I'd have to ask her. "Come in, (Ln)" I called out to her, almost forgetting the formalities of using her last name. My office door cracked open to reveal a broken angel.. (Yn)'s beautiful (ec) eyes were glazed over like glass. Whoever hurt her is going to pay- Wait... why do I care?

"S-so.... What did you want to see me for, Heichou?" She asked in a voice as soft as silk. "The amount of effort you've been putting into your training has plummeted and I want to know why." I said, trying to hide my concern and anger. "It's nothing.. I just haven't been feeling well, Sir." She lied, fiddling with her fingers as she stood besides the chair opposite my own, only a mahogony desk between us.
"Tch. Sit down, Cadet. We need to talk." I commanded and as expected, she obeyed silently. "What I wanted to ask was.. Tch. W-why have you been crying?" Did i just stutter? Stop it Levi she is a subordinate don't let your walls down. "I-I haven't been crying, sir"

Your POV.

The weightlessness feeling in my body ceased to exist when I felt a strong and secure pair of arms wrap around me. Somehow, my thoughts were muddled up, I could no longer think straight. "H-Heichou-" I began, only to be cut off by a finger to my lips.
"I love you very much, (Yn), and it pains me to see you this way..." Levi confessed. This must be a prank? There's no way he could love an ugly, incompetent fool like me. Besides, I'm just a cadet. "Tch, I know you don't believe me..." He whispered into my shoulder as he hugged me. "Let me prove it to you" He ran his thumb over my cheek, wiping away the salty crystals that were flowing freely.  Before I could even process what was happening, his lips were on mine. His lips were so soft and tasted of earl grey tea.. It was beautiful.. As he pulled away, my cries became louder as I wrapped my arms around him. "Heichou.." I whispered breathlessy, still trying to slow my tears and uneven breathing. "Tch, Levi is fine. I love you, Brat" He smirked as he pecked me quickly on the lips teasingly. "I love you too, Levi" The words rolled off of my tongue effortlessly, as though it was fate.
"Now, why were you crying (Fn)?" He asked again, carressing my damp cheek with his thumb. "I.. I don't know.. it just happens to me sometimes. I feel weightless and as though I'm trapped in a dream; like i was never alive.." I explained, crying all over again. "I feel useless and ugly, like I don't deserve anyones love or care" As soon as these doubtful words left my mouth, Levi's lips came crashing onto mine. There were no comforting words; this kiss said it all. Passion, love, care and trust were all morphed into one package with this heavenly kiss. My hands found their way to Levi's own hands, and our fingers intertwines like vines of ivy. Our grip on eachother tightened, as though we would lose eachother at any given moment. "Thank you Levi" I whispered as his hand snaked up to the back of my head, holding me against him in a loving embrace.
"I'd do anything for my brat."
We stayed like this for a while before I felt myself drifting off into the most peaceful sleep I've ever had..