Levi X Tall Reader!

(A/N: PLEASE REQUEST THINGS I HAVE NO MOTIVATION)

Your P.O.V

Making my way downtown, walking fast, the midget passed me in the hallways DA DA DA DADADA-
Something is wrong with me.
Anyways about that midget friend of mine!
"Captain Leviii!" I called. "Tch. What, giant" Damn that clicking sound is hot.. "Brat why are you blushing?" Heichou poked my cheeks- WAIT WHY DID HE TOUCH ME WITHOUT CALLING ME FILTHY WHAT IS THIS- "O-oh sorry" I stuttered.  Fuck my life.
Levi gave a mixed look with those sexy as fuck steel eyes, a look of digust and confusion ad he shrugged and walked away, making that sexy -and I know it- click sound with his tongue. "My office, after training, Y/N" he called and I saluted, before running to training - thankfully being tall means I can run quicker.

During training

"Wait what?! I can't fight Annie, one, she's less than half my size, two, I'm weak compared to her her!" I shrieked in protest to my captain, but also my friend's orders. "You either fight her or me, L/N" My eyes widened in fear but my attitude didn't lessen. "WHAT KIND OF CHOICE IS THAT?!" Annie had lost interest by now, and was sparring- no slaying Eren and Reiner, but that did not hold my attention for long as a foreign sound entered my ears. A soft rumble -perhaps a chuckle- erupted almost silently from Levi's lips, as they formed a miniature smile. "Me it is then" He states blankly, returning to his usual stoic demeanor. "Get ready, cadet" He said, venom in the word cadet. Levi was not even caring to get into a stance ; I however was in a stance but my legs shook and my hands sweat so much it was like a shower for midgets like Levi. Ha imagine that!  I was abrubtly torn from my wild imagination to find Levi charging at me, and I was unable to predict his intentions - that is until I spotted his right fist curling up ready to hit my chest, the wooden dagger cleverly hidden in his left hand by his side. I simply held my hand out to his head and held him back as he grunted. He attempted to hit me, but his swing missed me by a mile, since I'm too tall. As laughter from my comrades reached me, a small but audible giggle left my own being.

Levis P.O.V

Her laugh is gorgeous.... I was snapped back to reality as she removed her hand - which I had been unconsciously leaning into - and I fell face flat onto the floor  She was going to pay for that one. "Tch" I grunted as I swiftly got up, throwing a  left hook, switching the dagger to my right hand, though I had no intention of harming her. She didn't even defend herself as her face had a light blush laced across it, but why? I'm sure I didn't say my thoughts alloud.. My fist stopped right besides her face as I dropped the dagger and leaped forwards, my right hand wrapping around her slim figure, my left hand on the back of her head, and I took us both down, myself on top.

Your P.O.V

LEVI IS STRADDLING ME!!!! Wait... is he BLUSHING?! "C-captain Levi, what're you-" He leaned down and whispered into my ear, making my face hot and bothered. "My office, don't forget" I swallowed and nodded, anxiety welling up inside me. I tried my hardest not to let it show as I placed my feet flat on the ground and kicked off, rolling Levi and I over, so I was now straddling his crotch, and I instantly shot up to my feet, my face a deep and vibrant beetroot. Before Levi could stop me, I pushed through the crowd of cadets and ran inside to my room.

I splashed cold water on my face, trying to cool this burning blush, but even the thought of Levi's name brought it back.  'My office, dont forget'  Shit. I forgot. I sprinted out my room to Levi's office, and knocked on the door. "Name and business" ((AS SAID IN EVERY LEVI X READER FANFICTION EVER.))
"Y/N L/N-" he cut me off by opening the door and commanding me to sit at his desk. "Y/N" He called me out of my own thoughts. "Y-yes Levi?" I stuttered again! "What do you think of me?" He asked cooly, taking me aback. "Well, I, Uh.. you're a great friend and I know you really care, even if you dont show it-" he cut me off "You know what I mean" he stared into my eyes, forcing me to keep eye contact,  no matter how badly I wanted to tear my own E/C eyes away from his silver moons. "I-I think you are really cute when you're frustrated, you're sexy as fuck, and most of all you're so mysterious and you're definitely a mystery I would like to solve..." I paused "Oh and your height is adorable" there it was again, that deep chuckle, only this time it was a  more heartedly laugh, making my blood rise to my cheeks. "Well, Y/N, I think you are really cute when you're flustered, also sexy as fuck, and you are the highlight of my day, no, my life" He paused, flashing me a small smile before continuing on to say "Oh and your height is getting in the way" I became confused "Getting in the way of what?" I said,  standing up out if nerve as he walked around the desk and wrapped his arms around my waist. One arm left my waist and gently carressed the smooth skin of my arm, and trailed up to my cheek where his hand rested, my face unconsciously melting into his firey touch, my eyes briefly closing as I enjoyed his touch. "This" My peace was destroyed as he harshly, but not painfully, grasped my chin and pulled me down into a passionate kiss, ultimately destroying my peace as butterflies flew rapidly inside of me and my thoughts ran wild.

The kiss became more heated and one thing led to another. Levi straddled my waist for the second time today, his hands roaming all over my exposed body, but that, is a story for another time.

(((Idk if I wanna write lemons im sorrryyy)))