Vampire! Levi X Infected! Reader

OKAY!!! I'M ALIVE,  AND I'VE ACTUALLY THOUGHT OF A PLOT (I'M NOT SURE IT'S ANY GOOD BUT I NEED TO UPDATE) OK SO; There is a virus called 'apocalyptic'. Cause is unknown, but can only be cured by a vampire bite. Vampires and demons exist in this world, but reader doesnt believe as she has never seen proof. Reader is in hospital, trying to get treatment for apocalyptic but she decides to die peacefully. However Levi disagrees, and does his best to support her.

Reader's POV

I'm dying. I'm going to die and nobody knows why, and there's no way to stop it, oh except the 'the bite of a vampire'. Yeah, sure. They're just make believe, I've never seen one, or a demon for that matter. I've seen news reports of demons and vampires attacking people but there is never any evidence, so I believe they're hoaxes or something, just people looking for their 15 minutes of fame. That's how this world runs. It is cruel, and humanity are cruel.

I've accepted that I will soon be dead, and my family aren't around anyways. The only person I've been holding on for is Levi, but since my apocalyptic became fatal, he's avoided me, and he's had a short tempre the fee times I've seen him, though I'm still not sure why. I want to die in peace, so when Levi comes today, if he does, I'll tell him of my plans.

Time skip, Levi's POV

There's no way I heard that right. "(Y/N) you can't!! I'm not losing you!!" I cried out, internally cringing at how pathetic I sounded. She even seemed shocked herself. I gripped at her pale, boney hands and cursed under my breath as my breaths shortened and diamond tears filled my eyes. "You can't leave me.." I felt so weak, a beast like myself huddled over someone cryinr uncontrollably.
"And why not, Levi, I'm going to die anyways, so why not leave the hospital so I can die in peace," the calm in her voice pierced through me, causing anxiety and anger to bubble up and spill out of me. "If you think I'm going to let you die on me, you can think again." My cold hearted and cold blooded personality lunging out at her as she let out a dry chuckle, shook her head at me and closed her eyes. "I promise to save you, I swear on my blood." Turning on my heel, I swiftly left the hospital, not even saying goodbye to the one I care about ever so much.

Reader's POV

I can't take this anymore, I can't take him being so cold and cruel to me, when I'm thinking logically and he's wishing away at a burnt out star. I stood up and got all my belongings from the corner of the room and just ran. I didnt know where I was going, and I didnt care if anyone saw me, I just ran. Deeper and deeper into my mind I fell, as lights flashed by and my feet pounded in rythm with my beating heart. Vampires don't exist. And even if they do, no vampire will see me worthy of saving. This is the end for me. I found a small abandoned cottage in a nearby wood, and I slowly pushed open the door. Stepping in, I shivered at my bare feet on the cold stone flooring, looked around and confirmed it was vacant. I went upstairs and curled up in one of the beds and for the first time in a while, fell into a peaceful sleep.

Not long after, I was startled awake. Blood rushed to my head, as I jumped up, my body swaying and my vision spinning. I was getting weaker - I knew this would happen. I made my way to the top of the stairs, to investigate the loud noise, only to see a humanoid figure curled in a foetal position, with blood splattered around the room. A dead animal lay beside the vulnerable creature. I took a slow step backwards, being as silent as I could. Not silent enough. Two red, glowing eyes gazed up at me, and a grimacing smile, and fear shot through me. The face still darkened and bloody, I was unable to tell if this was a man, woman, or something else. They stood up, and dived towards me.
I shrieked, and started to run, but my kegs were weak and I began to fall. Yet I never hit the ground, as two strong arms caught my feeble, shaking frame. "LET ME GO!!" I yelled as I kicked and fought against this beast, who was only slightly taller than me, but my attemots were in vain as my eyes began to close and the world went dark, yet I could still feel and hea, and was still concious. "Who are you?" I whispered, frightened. No reply. Only heavy breathing on my neck. A sharp pain shot right through me, as my vision came flooding back and my eyes sprung open.  Colour flooded back to my eyes, hair and skin, but only to be soon retaken as I began feeling faint in the arms of this stranger. They lifted me up, still latching their filfthy fangs into my neck and placed me down on the bed, as the world went black yet again.

Levi's POV

Passion and fury filled me as I lusted more and more for this sweet taste, and I devoured the feeble girl I had captured. I knew who she was, and I knew this was wrong. But it felt so right, and I knew this could save her. She became unconscious, so I removed my fangs and retracted them, licking up the remaining blood seeping out of her neck, savouring it. I loved her, so much, but a vampire and a human isn't ethical, vampires arent exactly ethical in the first place.

As she began to awaken, I brushed a piece of hair out her face and softly whispered. "(Y/N)" I starrd into her gorgeous (E/C) eyes as she gazed up into my own silver ones. I jumped as her eyes dilated and she began to shake and she tried to move from beside me. Acting without thinking I pinned her down and straddled her legs to keep her down. She let put screams of fear and thought against me, beginning to cry. "(Y/N)! (Y/N) LISTEN!! I DID THIS FOR YOU!! I CAN'T LOSE YOU, I NEED YOU" I yelled desperately attempting to calm her fear, and crystal streams rolled down my cheeks. "I love you (Y/N)." Her breath hitched as I leaned down towards her, my lips quivering. "Levi.." She began to sob, loud, and wrapped her arms around my neck, locking our lips in a blissful kiss.

I was finally happy, I had my angel by my side.

IM SORRY THIS WAS BAD, IT WAS RUSHED, BUT I TRIED, AND I COULDN'T THINK OF A PLOT FOR SO FRIGGING LONG!!!