Cheating! Levi X Reader

I didnt wanna make Levi cheat on the reader so hes cheating on Petra with the reader because I'm sorry I have this unrelenting hatred for Petra

I didnt wanna make Levi cheat on the reader so hes cheating on Petra with the reader because I'm sorry I have this unrelenting hatred for Petra.  😂

KEY;
Y/N - your name
S/T - skin tone
H/C - hair colour
F/D - favourite drink
F/C - favourite colour

YOUR POV

I sit anxiously waiting, my bitten and broken nails tapping against my phone screen as I assess my situation thoroughly and plan what I'm going to say. Levi and I have been dating for some time, but I know that he has another girlfriend, but what I dont know is which one of us is the 'side bitch'.. Although I do feel somewhat betrayed, I don't hate him. If I'm the one being cheated on, then I'd understand that. I'm not exactly anything special. And if I'm the one hes cheating with, then I'll just end it. I don't want to be in a relationship knowing it could hurt amother lady. I wouldn't like it if it were me. Still, I won't hate him. I honestly love him too much.

My mind drifts away, my vision focusing on nothing in particular, as all of my surroundings peacefully slip away until only I am lrft in a tranquil state ; equilibrium. I am at leace with myself, for a brief moment, as I am relieved of unpleasant and imposing thoughts.
I feel like I'm on a neverending high, I'm just watching myself drift away, but I don't have a problem with it. My mental health and morals aren't the best, and honestly, I am toxic in my ways of clinginess and obsessions with people.. My inability to let people go even though I know it's for the best. If and when the time comes, I doubt I'll be able to let him go, not fully.

I'll alwayd miss his gorgeously soft raven locks, and his gun-metal eyes that hold millions of secrets untold. I know I will miss his scent, that odd yet appealing concoction of different scents. I'm going to miss his touch, that ignites fire on my skin, and I'll miss his kisses which could bring me down from any high. I'll miss his voice, deep and domineering, yet safe and reassuring. I'm going to miss him. I don't think I can handle it. I wont be able to. I know it's selfish but I hope to god he isn't cheating on me..

Levi's POV

I have to tell her. Well, both of them actually. Petra needs to know the truth, that I've not been faithful and loyal to her, and how I've been dishonest with both of the ladies. Y/N needs to know that although I've been cruel and dishonest that I meant her no harm. I need her to realise that unlike Petra, I will give her my heart, soul and body. I can't live without her soft S/T skin and beautiful H/C hair. Her radiant eyes and her melodic voice. I love how she embraces the world with a kind heart and an open mind. She's gorgeous, I couldn't live without her.

Though I may have to. She may not react in my favour. Of course, why should I expect her too? I am the one at fault here, not here, so I will understand if she desires to leave me.

My fingers tap against the now sweat coated wheel of my car as I near Petras street. I park near her house, and go to knock on the door, only to hear moaning. Honestly I'm not mad, not that I have a right to be. I calmly leave, sending her a polite text, explaining I'm aware of her affair, also coming clean about my own. That's one issue taken care of.

I get back into the car, driving again, only I am barely able to concentrate. The fear of rejection and her hatred is overwhelming. I need a way to.. distract her? No, not the right word.. comfort.. I guess. I need her to be less focused on the pain of what I'm going to tell her.. I need her to see I'm not a bad guy..

I stop off at Starbucks, ordering F/D and then head to the store and grab some of her favourites. I also buy a basket and some F/C ribbon. I quickly climb into the back of the car and arrange everything in the basket to look cute, or whatever, and tie it with a bow. I smile softly, realising how muchthis beautiful angel has changed me.

TIMESKIP
YOUR POV

Knock. Knock. Knock.
I reluctantly drag nyself up to the door, opening it with a soft smile, being comforted by just the sigh of him. "Hey" I say, my voice barely a whisper. His eyes widen slightly as he takesnin my dishevelled appearance.
"Another panic attack..?" He asks, his voice laced with concern and some sort of delicacy. I give a quick nod in response, kindly asking him to leave the subject, then giving him a quick peck on the lips.

I invite him into my house and we both sit on the sofa in a comfortable silence, his arm laced around me and my head on his firm chest. "Hey Y/N? You know I love you right..?" He asks, looking right into my eyes, with a soft smile but his eyes show worry, or fear?
I nod, trying to hide how nervous I am for this conversation. That the millions of scenarios in my mind that consumed me earlier today were because of this. "I think we need to talk." He gently koves me from his chest, sitting so we're facing eachother properly ans holds my hands, his thumbs drawing soothing circles over my knuckles. ((People who do this are amazing istg))

"I actually had abother girlfriend.. I was cheating on her with you.. I knew it was wrong and I knew you wouldn't like it, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her or you.." My eyes softenand my grip on his hands tightens reassuringly, and I hold a sigh of relief that was itching to escape. "Had..?" I question, barely even bothered by the subject, as I now know he chose me. Of course I feel bad for the other girl, but I'm so relieved. "I broke up with her earlier today,  I hope you can forgive me sweetheart." His arms carefully pull me to him, as though im a delicate plant and he mustn't damage my flower. I smile brightly and wrap my arms around his chest, kissing his chin, then his lips.

"Of course I forgive you, I love you"

His eyes lock on to mine as he gives me a rare smile.

"How will I ever live without you?"

"You won't~"