Levi X Neko!! Reader

Requested by; SaraSands2

YOUR POV

Golden beams of light shone through my curtains, spreading a comforting warm glow throughout my room, unfortunatley waking me up. What a bitch. Sitting up, I groan due to the fact I didnt sleep much due to Hanji bugging me to help her with her experiment today. Infact- oh shit- I'm late!

I burst into Hanjis room, panting due to running so quickly, genuinley fearing for my life.  "Aaahh Y/N, just in time!" The mad pyscho chirped, holding a needle and peering at me deviously.  "What're you gonna do to me, dipshit?" I sneered, not in the mood to put up with coming close to death because of this madwomans shit. Without any warning, she injected the needle into my right vein, making me wince slighly "Hanji what the fu?!-" I began to feel dizzy..

LEVIS POV

"Oi Shitty glasses, have you  seen Y/N-" I jumped, surprised to see the H/C brat unconscious on the floor. "What did you do?!" I yelled, clearly agitated. I groaned, tired if this crazy ass bitches shit, and picked up the cadet, and took her to the infirmary , before going back to chase Hanji. Please dont be dead Y/N because then I have to kill Hanji.

BACK TO YOUR POV

I woke up to Hanji screaming..? Where am I? Oh right, the infirmary. I sat up slightly, feeling pain in my head and lower back, causing me to grunt. I put my hand to my head, and felt something.. fluffy?! I bolted to the mirror, hoping to find out what Hanji did to me.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
"HANJI GET HERE NOW!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, demanding for her to change me back as she ran to me squealing.
"Oh you woke up! IT  WORKED!! LEVI LOOK!!"
"What am I looking at you shithead-" He stared at me, I couldn't tell why. He looked sort of disgusted but also intrigued at the strange new body parts I had somehow sprouted - a pair of fluffy H/C cat ears and a matching fluffy tail.
"....... fix her." He turned his head to the side slightly, and I could of sworn I saw a small blush form - probably not though.
"WHAT?!- NO IT HAS TO RUN ITS COURSE DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I SPENT ON THIS?!" Hanji screamed, only causing for me to wince and hiss at her. "Shut up. I have a headache. And I'm not going to the womens barracks looking like this." I sat down on the bed, adjusting my hair around the ears to make it more comfortable.
"That's fine you can sleep with Levi!"
"You're kidding?!"
"No. She's a messy brat"
"No other choice!"

LATER THAT NIGHT

Hanji had seriously locked me in Levi's bedroom with him. I might just through myself off the wall at this point. In all honesty, I didn't mind being with Levi, it was more the fact he CLEARLY did not want me here.. And that just made shit awkward. Well, there's nothing I can do about it now. I climbed into the bed, not really caring about Levi clearly agitated by my mere presence. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He snared, making me laugh. "I'm cold" I retorted, giving him my middle finger. He only scoffed at my immaturity before taking off hos straps ad shirt and climbing in next to me. Wait-- HE'S SHIRTLESS OH MY GOD (year seven me be quaking) WHAT THE HELL?!

Okay okay don't die, Y/N DO NOT DIE!! He's just a gremlin.. an incredibly toned gremlin.. yeah.. sure.
I blushed faintly, as he sent back a smirk. "You're drooling." He stated blankly, making me flush red and wipe my face, mumbling curses under my breath. "How long will you be stuck as a cat anyway?" He asked, hesitatntly raising a hand towards my head, as I sent him a questionable look, which instantly fell into a soft happy face (uwu) as he began petting my ears. Soft vibrations left my throat as I purred happily, resulting in a chuckle from Levi. "Hm.. I think I like you better like this. You're.. less not ugly.. kinda cute actually." He claimed matter of factly, despite the sass at the end, making me giggle.

After a while of him prtting me, I dared to move closer to him, wrapping my arms around his well built chest, blushing madly. I gently placed my hand on his chest, fedling his strong heartbeat. "What is it kitty?" He questioned with a slight smirk and an eyebrow raised. "Your heartbeat.. it's so relaxed.. it's nice.." I gave a kind and gentle smile as I decided to be brave and lay my head on his chest with my ear over his heart so I could relax to his smooth heartbeats.

"You seem tired, Kitten, so rest.. I'll be right here when you awake."

And with that, I fell asleep, my tail softly swaying and my ears twitching happily under Levi's soft touch.

"My pretty little kitty"

A/N; I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!! IM SORRY ITS SHORT AND BAD LMAO IM DYING INSIDE