Brontophobic Reader

BRONTOPHOBIA IS FEAR OF THUNDER

SORRY I'TS LATE I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY!!

YOUR POV
My body ached as I slowly trudged to the cadet barracks along side the many other cadets who were just as or even more so tired than me. Being one of the best cadets really is tiring. The urge to drop and fall asleep where I stood was overwhelming, but I knew if I did I'd be in trouble.. and I'd miss dinner because Humanities Sexiest- I mean STRONGEST will make me clean. I listened as my fellow cadets groaned about the weather, I however enjoyed it; it's not to hot and it's not to cold.  I love the way the clouds dance around in different hues of grey. I especially love the say the soothing sounds of the rain can calm and relax me no matter how I'm feeling, it's so peaceful.

Time skip to the dinner hall!
Levi's POV

Upon entering the mess hall I see all the cadets moaning and groaning about how the rain is horrible and it's too cold..  all except one. Usually I wouldn't care about one cadet being different from all the rest but I love hearing her voice and seeing her smile, even if nobody knows it. Well. Except Shitty Glasses. But she's virmin not a person so it doesn't count.

I sat down with my crappy food and my black tea at the higherups table, taking off my jacket and resting it over the back of my chair lazily but of course immaculately. I was silently enjoying my meal until Hanji opened her mouth.  "Levi what are you thinking about eh?" She asked, poking my cheek. "Oi, stop it, Four eyes" I scowled, leaving the table to clean my plate and cup. "Are you thinking about cadet l/n?!" Hanji yelled a little too loud for my liking. "No. Why would I think about some brat who can't even clean?" I stated bluntly, even though that particular cadets cleaning skills were not as bad as I made out.

After cleaning my filthy plate and cup, and of course checking my own cleanliness was up to my standards, I left the mess hall, quite annoyed that I had to go to my office and complete my paperwork. My annoyance grew even more as the rain pattered down heavily on the castle, becoming audible indoors, and a loud ear splitting crack of thunder sounded, with an even louder shriek following right after. I turned, my face stoic but my eyes hostile and piercing, in the direction of which the shriek came from to see none other than Y/N with a very shaky hand over her mouth. She looked as though she was near tears.
"L/N, come with me!" I called to her, and stood by the door as she stood and saluted, going on to follow me down the corridoor do my office. I had to know what was wrong with her, but I didnt want anyone to see my concern.. the only one who knows of our relationship is Hanji and Erwin too but he knows everything that goes on in H.Q.

Your POV

Oh my god this is so embarrassing! He just had ti call me out and embarrass me, the stupid sexy short stack, I swear to the walls-

"Oi, Y/N, what the hell was that?"
Barked Levi, clearly agitated although his eyes showed slight hints of concern. "I-I don't know what you mean-" I was cut off by another terrifying crack of thunder. I shriek and begin to cry quietly, hugging my arms close to myself. This is so pathetic.. my boyfriend having to see me in such a state over something as stupid as thunder... My thoughts only made me cry more, until a comforting and warm pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked up, my face red with embarrassment but also from crying. "C-corporal.." I stuttered, my nerves taking over. "You could have just told me you were scared of thunder, Y/N" he said, his hand rubbing small, soothing circles into my back. "I thought you'd find it stupid.." I said through my cries. "I love evsrything about you, that includes your fears and insecurities, you know that" He cooed into my ear as he held me close. "I-I know and I love you too.." My soft cries where silenced by the lips of my lover as he kissed me gently whilst rocking me gently in order to soothe my nerve.

LEVI'S POV

I held her tight as she flinched at everh crack of thunder, or squeezed her eyes tightly shut at every flash of lightning. It pained me to see my angel so scares when I know how strong she is.
I lifted her up bridal style and took her into my room and layed her down on my bed. I layed down besided her, F/B in hand, and began to read to her, so she could focus on my voice. I smiled and stroked her head softly with my other hand as she snuggled up to the warmth of my body and slowly lulled into sleep.
"Sleep well, my angel" I cooed softly, a heavenly smile gracing her face, a small but there smile adorning my own features as I kissed her forehead. "I love you, Y/N"

Word count: 896