chapter 2

we heard a gunshot.

we were all a little concerned but not enough to go after it. we were still making our way through the woods. dad and i leading.

lori was really concerned about the gun shot. dad tried his best to keep everyone on track.

we don't know what this gunshot is. it may not even be rick.

carol started getting all emotional over sophia again. i don't blame her.

but we need to get our asses back on track if we're going to find her.

after looking for what seemed like forever, we didn't find anything that would indicate that sophia was there. eventually we decided to head back to the rv.

about halfway back to us traveling back to the rv, andrea wandered off a little bit. we didn't notice that she did until she started screaming.

when all we ran over towards her way, a woman on a horse knocked the walker that was trying to get andrea to the ground. i widened my eyes.

in one quick motion, dad shoved me behind him and had his crossbow ready to fire.

"lori?" the woman on the horse called out. i looked at her with wide eyes. "rick sent me. carls been shot. he's still alive. but you've gotta come now" the woman said to lori.

i looked up at dad with concern. this can't be happening. lori handed her bag to carol and got on the back of the horse without any hesitation.

dad stared yelling at her saying that she was crazy for even considering going with this woman. glenn was just staring at the woman in awe.

she then gave us directions to her house and went off on the horse. we were all processing what happened when the walker from just a minute ago sat up and started snarling.

"shut up" i said shooting it with my bow. dad went over and yanked the arrow out for me and handed it back to me.

we continued to go back to the rv so that we could get dale and t-dog. glenn broke the news to them. "she knew lori's name. and rick. and carls" dad said defending lori's side.

i need to see rick. i know he's not ok.

we talked through our plan. we're going to leave sophia a sign with some supplies just incase she comes back while we're gone.

"reagan and i will hold here tonight, stay in the rv" dad said looking down at me. i nodded.

as much as i need to see rick, i'm not leaving my dad.

"if the rv is staying, i am too" dale said. carol then thanked us.

dale said that glenn needs to get t-dog to the farm for antibiotics. he has a blood infection because of that cut. "dad, merle's stuff" i said as the lightbulb went off in my brain.

dad quickly went over to merle's bike and first took the oily rag off of it. he then went over to the handing compartment where merle kept his stash of antibiotics.

"keep your oily rags off my brother's motorcycle" dad said throwing the rag at dale. "why'd you wait till now to say anything? i got my brothers stash." dad said placing the pills in front of him and going through them.

"rae you do this. you know this kinda stuff" dad said handing the bag over.

i pulled out a thing of hard core painkillers. i tossed them to glenn.

"kick ass pain killers" i said once he caught them. "oxycycline. not the generic stuff neither. this is first class" i said throwing the bottle to dale.

"merle got the clap on occasion" dad said going back over to the motorcycle. "how do you know this?" andrea asked.

i shrugged and then went to go join my dad.

a/n
i know this chapter is shorter than usual. i'm doing each chapter by the episode. i could only fit reagan into the plot so much for this episode. ok, that's all. bye peoples.