Cat Ears Part Four.

Enjoy!
"Natsu Dragneel."

"Wait, what?!" Levy yelled in confusion.

"Ok, I'll tell you.  Natsu switched my shampoo into smashed fish guts!" Lucy mumble so Levy couldn't hear her, but boy was she wrong.

"Oh, I see. But, what makes you think Natsu did it?" Levy asked.

"Well, Happy told me." Lucy said with her chest swelled in pride.

"So, how will we do it?" Levy asked the blonde.

"So, we will..."

Natsu and Gajeel.

"I heared Happy pulled a prank on bunny girl." Gajeel snickered.

"Haha, yeah he fooled her. But he said he blamed it to another guy in our guild." Natsu thought out loud.

"Ya don't think that you're that guy, are you?" Gajeel asked as he wondered himself.

Juvia and Cana,

"Juvia, can't seem to find her Gray-Sama." Juvia whined.

And with another gulp of her beer, she sigh. "Relax, I'm sure he's fine." Cana reassured the bluenette.

"Why do you think so?" Juvia asked her drunk friend.

"Because I told Gray his fortune that he was gonna be late waking up and he will find something or someone cute today." Cana explained as she asked Mira for another barrel.

Author note: Ok, I hope you guys liked this one and I will try to update as fast as I can! Thank for reader thatboredanimereader's story! Until then! Arigatou! Sayonara!

thatboredanimereader out!