Cat Ears Part Six.

Hey, readers! Welcome back! And yes I am still unfortunately not dead yet. So, I hope you guys enjoy!

No one Pov.

After Gajeel clean himself up and went back to the table with a rather bored looking Natsu.

"Ahem."  Gajeel grunted to gain attention to the other slayer.

Slowly, but steadily he cocked his head to the other side where Gajeel was and sighed out of boredom.

"So, the weather's nice?" Gajeel awkwardly said as beads of sweat came down upon his face.

Soon, instead of responding to Gajeel he instead gave a sharp and quick glare that said "Really?"

"What?!" Gajeel said.

"Hn." Natsu replied.

Then suddenly he saw one of his best friends come over to the slayers with mischievous smile on her yet innocent face.

"Oh hey, Natsu and Gajeel." Lucy greeted the two.

"Oh, hey." Natsu mumbled,

"Uhh. What wrong with Natsu?" Lucy asked the other dragon slayer.

"He's bored." Gajeel stated to the blonde.

"Oh, okay!" She said in an odd cheerful mood.

"So, what did you want?" Natsu asked hoping that by the tone he was using he didn't mean to be rude.

"Oh, me and Levy-chan just want to try something?" Lucy said mischievously.

"Test, what?" Gajeel asked.

Then, suddenly Lucy yelled " Now!"
As she backed away from Natsu.

Up above the upstairs, Levy holding a purple coloured bottle with a pinkish liquid in it. It was now falling and who was it falling down upon on? Well, Natsu! He was too slow to react since and had his head down recently.

"Oi, Salamander!" Gajeel yelled as he tried to warn him about the mysterious liquid falling down.

But it was too late, as soon as Natsu looked up the pinkish liquid suddenly turned into a huge pink cloud of puff the surrounded Natsu.

Waving away the smoke members of the guild looked for Natsu.

"Salamander!" Gajeel yelled.

"Um, Natsu!" Lucy yelled now regretting her actions.

"Natsu!"

"Natsu-San!"

"Natsu-nii!!"

They all hollered as the puff of pink smoke cleared the way. Suddenly, Erza too helped.

"Lu-Lu-chan, I don't think we should've done this." Levy said as her worried expression from before had begone to appear once again.

"Hey, guys we found Natsu!"

The two headed over where a huge circle surrounded him.

All was fine, well almost. He had his sandals, and clothes but on the top of his head he had two black triangular looking shapes on his head with a black tail poking out. Then, they all realized Natsu was looking at them at curiosity.

"What?!" He asks his guild mates as one of his ears twitches.

"Natsu, y-you have c-cat e-ears." Erza stuttered as she had a nosebleed like many of the other members.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Natsu yelled.

Author Note: Hey guys!I hope you all enjoyed it! And my trip next month will be soon so I shall not update for 6-7 - ish days! Anyways thatboredanimereader out!