Update.

Song: Emotional flute music!! From titanic. XD Please listen when reading!! XD

You will get ear raped and triggered. By the way it's not even a flute...

...it's a recorder.

Yes, this is meme music.

When your teacher burns you.

When your friends leave for another friend.

When you think you know the answer but you don't.

When your teacher picks you to answer the question but you get it wrong.

When you have no life.

This is my funeral song, wedding day song, Valentine's Day song and my life song.

When people curse on Christian minecraft server and they say no you.

CUE THE MUSIC!!!

Hey, readers! So yes I will be putting together the next chapter soon! And just want you guys all for reading my Gratsu Oneshots! I am so happy to have so many reads! This was my second book I made and my first one was like Natsu's a what?! I started this book when summer started! I am overwhelmed how I got so many reads from you guys! Thank you! Thank for everything! And thank you for joining my journey on this book! But I'm making it sound like I'm going to end it! But I'm not but I will update more on this story and other stories. Once again a BIG, THANK YOU!!! For 754 reads and counting!!!! Thank you all my readers!

Until we meet again...

Thatboredanimereader out!!!

Aizawa-sensei!!