Cat Ears Part Twelve

I took the picture when I was at Jasper, Canada!~

"Oi, Salamander quit mopping around." Gajeel grunted.

"Shut up, you don't know how I feel." Natsu pouted.

Everyone in the guild started to feel bad and guilty especially Lucy because it was her idea that it totally okay to throw a random potion at Natsu.

"I'm really sorry, Natsu." She said in a fake innocent voice.

"Go away." Natsu said as he faced away from her.

"Please, Natsu? I'll pay you back with anything.~" Lucy as began to massage his arm while bouncing her chest.

"Get out of here you, whore." He said growling while harshly swiping her hand away from him.

Everyone in the guild weren't really surprised of his actions, they that ever since the Tenrou island incident and after the dragons came Lucy had been painfully broke as hell.

She had to work in a stripper bars to women who were willing to open their legs just for money.

Lucy gasped at her friend's reaction and said "Natsu! What the-"

"Lucy, leave him be." Erza said with a cold hard stare.

She sighed dramatically and left to go home. Everyone in the guild had changed literally everyone else other than the Tenrou group had grown
up and change. Lucy, though she was in Tenrou she had change to being a sweet nice girl protecting her family to a desperate whore bitch.

Natsu have grown his hair slightly longer, Happy and Carla were dating. Sting and Rogue had also joined the guild but new dragon slayers were joining as well such as Cobra or otherwise known as Erik. Gray had trained himself to control his Ice Devil Slaying Magic he got from his father, Silver Fullbuster. Erza on the other hand also gotten stronger and had wanted to Jellal more than ever.

Anyone else had either changed or not.

Natsu suddenly sneezed like a cute little kitten, which made the guild turn and look at him.

He suddenly squeaked as he felt four hands on his new appendages.

"Wow, they really work like the real thing." Cobra said he kept on massaging the pink ears.

"So fluffy." Laxus said with a light pink blushed appeared on his face.

Natsu melted at the touch and gave a loud throaty moan, his head resting on his arms.

"N-ngh!~"

The whole guild froze and soon gushes of nosebleeds came upon the guild.

"So cute." They all thought.

In a Spongebob voice, a few moments later...

Gray came in when Natsu was moaning. Oh god, that sounded so dirty! 😂

Soon all mean had a massive tent forming in their tight pants. Boy, did Laxus, Cobra and Gray want to ravage him, making him scream their names until he was hoarse.

Those perverted thoughts soon was sent straight to their groins. The three men groaned slightly but quietly as they fantasize the quivering pink haired boy under them.

Meanwhile with Natsu...

He was a blushing mess, while getting comforted with his dragon siblings Wendy and Gajeel.

"I feel so violated." Natsu groaned as his pink hair was being caressed by Wendy and Gajeel glaring and growling to Cobra the snakedy boy, Laxus the freaking yellow highlighter, and Gray the goddamn stripper.

"Those dumbasses. I'm gonna talk to 'em." Gajeel said in a gruff voice.

With Cobra the snakedy boy, Laxus the highlighter and Gray the stripper by my lazy ass.

They all saw Gajeel slowly getting up and walking to their direction. And they all had one thing on their mind

Shits about to go down.

AN: To be honest I didn't really think that I would be able to update in any of my stories! But here I am alive and stupid as fuck.
I've this all day long stuck in my head that I made up.

"It all started with one fall or math assignment and I had lost everything my future, happiness, but it never took one thing away from me my stupidity." 🤣

Hope you guys enjoyed this!~