Cat Ears Part Nine.

After he jerked off, he decided to head to the guild.

Gray's walk to the guild was peaceful until he began to think about Juvia.

Juvia thinks that her and Gray were "meant to be" or so she called. But really in reality Gray just thinks Juvia like a little sister and nothing can change that. Besides there's only one person that he truly loves, and it's Natsu. Sure, they fight a lot, but otherwise they're great friends and Gray really wants to be more than being "just friends", but he was afraid of rejection. Gosh, Natsu had no idea that Gray was heads over heals for him. I mean who doesn't love Natsu! He has cute pink hair, the most beautiful green eyes but most of the time they were a dark, black. Gajeel says that Natsu's the perfect uke! Heck! Even Sting and Rogue use to have a thing with Natsu but they discovered that they had truer feelings for each other. While Cobra, Laxus and Gajeel...

... Gajeel only sees Natsu as a little brother and will protect him no matter what. Besides he's got Levy! Laxus and Cobra also too have a thing for Natsu. Cobra dumped Kinana because she was cheating on him with his comrades from Nirvana, Racer. He guess that hanging out with Lissana is a bad thing and she also taught her how to cheating/backstabbing bitch.

(AN: Fuck you, Lasagna!)

While Laxus saw that when Freed had to slowly moved on with himself. Since well, he didn't really sugarcoat his rejection with him.

Flashback...

"S-so, what did y-you want t-to t-talk about?" Freed stuttered.

'Maybe, he's finally confessing for me!' Freed thought to himself.

'Looks, like there's no way I'm going to sugar coat it.' Laxus thought while he mentally sighed.

"Look, I'm not confessing to ya."

"W-wait, what?"

"I don't like you the way you like me."

"I know you've like me for a very long time, but I think one of us needed to say what we felt like."

"It's my fault for leading you on like that, I'm sorry."

"I'm into guys, but you're just not him."

"I'm so-"

"It's ok." Freed said wiping his tears.

(AN: Sorry, Fraxus fans.😕)

"But, what Laxus are you gay?"

"Nah, I'm pan sexual."

"Again, I'm really sorry. But can we still be friends, family and guild mates?" Laxus asked hoping that he's answer was yes.

"Yeah."

Flashback end...

But, there was one thing that Gray wouldn't allow...

...Natsu getting taken away from Laxus and Cobra.

Oh, just you wait. Natsu, today you will be mine.

AN: Hey, guys! Author-chan here! Hope you guys like that! Again sorry Fraxus and Kinabra fans. But, thank you guys for being so patient with me! And my depression hasn't comes back to me! So, most of the days I'm either tired or happy. Again thank  you!!! Until we meet again...

Thatboredanimereader out!!